The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is Getting Old Real Fast.

I created a PC account, and can't log in because it either says my account is inactive and tells me to follow the link in the email that was sent, that I never got, or it says my ip has failed too many times after trying to login once or twice! I really wanted to give this a try on the PC, even though I've poured 50k Platinum into the PS4, but this is ridiculous.

I created a PC account, and can't log in because it either says my account is inactive and tells me to follow the link in the email that was sent, that I never got, or it says my ip has failed too many times after trying to login once or twice! I really wanted to give this a try on the PC, even though I've poured 50k Platinum into the PS4, but this is ridiculous.

I really wanted to give this a try on the PC, even though I've poured 50k Platinum

even though I've poured 50k Platinum

50k Platinum

Dude. You spent $2,000+ on Warframe? *blinks* WTF did you spend 50,000 platinum on? Did you buy every single weapon and warframe in the game or something?

And go to their support website and send a ticket; they'll get you squared away.

Dude. You spent $2,000+ on Warframe? *blinks* WTF did you spend 50,000 platinum on? Did you buy every single weapon and warframe in the game or something?

And go to their support website and send a ticket; they'll get you squared away.

Yeah dude please divulge, my jaw just hit the floor and it hurt. 

The IP getting blocked seems to be an issue affecting a large quantity of users (myself included). DE's looking into the issue (they are aware of it). It's likely to do with the countermeasures against the DDoS attacks from yesterday.

Be patient! 

What's not believable with spending 2k on a game if one were to have millions?

Not that I'm saying he's a millionaire or the offspring of one, but does it have anything to do with any of you, at all?

Pic or didnt happen is how we settle things here...xD

DE is doing a nice job filtering the forums.

some guy posted this image and BOOM his topic was deleted.

3fa694cfe7b3b873972aeca904532fba.png

Any reason why DE has been giving decieving announcments?

why are their servers not protected by VNPs? their disgusting lack of security is comical xD

Edited by SoggyCow

"every one on pc is suffering atm. "

like its a pain not to play

go to work meanwhile :B1:

I do not need to work, I own a company and pay others to work for me, not every one on the internet is a serf. Edited by HexCaliber

I do not need to work, I own a company and pay others to work for me, not every one on the internet is a serf.

Nor do i need to, yet spending 2k(w/o proof) in a game that drops almost an entire day cuz a simple ddos attack, makes you think about why no having a vpn or a better security system.

>suffering from not being able to play

pd awful eng, not main.edit

Edited by DrReese