Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nugget_ Has Left The Building

Somedude1000

Anyone remember Nugget_? Cherish him now, as he is no longer in warframe, and resigned as clan warlord. He absolutely hates the system, and I'm starting to wonder whether theres any point playing it myself other than the community :/

Godspeed tho :D

#Nugget_4life

Pls don't kill me SpilockT_T

Edited by Somedude1000

Don't blame him. I have zero motivation to play right now, and only slightly more to visit the forums. 

Too much stupidity, entitlement and repetitive questions. Hell I logged on just before to get the palette and check on stuff, there was someone in council chat saying that the Dark Sectors were not the same thing as the Badlands.

In summary, my experience here at the moment can be summed up in the following two gifs.

UyjTj4x.gifyOkVfM7.gif

Don't blame him. I have zero motivation to play right now, and only slightly more to visit the forums. 

Too much stupidity, entitlement and repetitive questions. Hell I logged on just before to get the palette and check on stuff, there was someone in council chat saying that the Dark Sectors were not the same thing as the Badlands.

In summary, my experience here at the moment can be summed up in the following two gifs.

-snip-

Here's mine.

1396798198959.gif

With a smile on my face and vinegar flowing through my veins.