Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Melee Weapon Idea?

Leethorn

Rapier weapon class would be nice. We don't have a melee weapon with long, forward thrusting attacks. There is a lot of wiggle room on how you could treat the stats and honestly both the animations and the weapons themselves could be very nice looking.

Moc_rapier.jpg

Besides that, the other weapons I'd most like to see are as follows.

- Sword and Shield (Which we will be getting.)

- Pile Bunker (Which I hope we get.)

- Spear

- Medieval Flail

And then, finally

-  A weapon that could be considered a 'Leg' weapon. Just like how you have Furax, which is a 'Fist' weapon. Or Kogake, which is a 'Hands & Feet' style weapon. I want a weapon that makes the Tenno rely on lethal kicks.

Beam saber/chakram/tonfa/reverse held dual daggers/claws/nunchucks/spear/dual ended sword/A sword that can be split in two, or brought together into one/ Transforming sword-beam cannon/dual sword boomerangs/Multi dagger boomerangs(meaning swinging, and throwing juggle mess)/open hand short range blasters/One sided large axe/ Shield claws(like a spork)/ Club/ Hammer whips/Dual ichor attached to cords wrapped around your wrist, and used in a Kratos style/ Ninjato just because/ A short katana because that what ninjas really used/ blades that come out of wrist, and back of foot for some wicked executions, and attacks, and that's all I got...

Rapier weapon class would be nice. We don't have a melee weapon with long, forward thrusting attacks. There is a lot of wiggle room on how you could treat the stats and honestly both the animations and the weapons themselves could be very nice looking.

Moc_rapier.jpg

Besides that, the other weapons I'd most like to see are as follows.

- Sword and Shield (Which we will be getting.)

- Pile Bunker (Which I hope we get.)

- Spear

- Medieval Flail

And then, finally

-  A weapon that could be considered a 'Leg' weapon. Just like how you have Furax, which is a 'Fist' weapon. Or Kogake, which is a 'Hands & Feet' style weapon. I want a weapon that makes the Tenno rely on lethal kicks.

*Raphael Soul calbiur 2  voice* Eaaaaaaaarh

+1 I want to kill grineer with panache

mmmh why 

Greaves? Tae kwondo style?

130px-Regal_bryant_concept_art.jpg

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/206468-melee-weapon-suggestion-greaves/