Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No More Warframe: More Powers And Habilities

Awazx

No more Warframes: More powers and skills.

More skills for all Warframes.

More slots for mods.

The number of slots and abilities that can have a Warframe could be based on their rank (Tier). For example: 

*Rank 1-7 (The current setting is retained) 
Abilities 4. 
10 slots. 
1 Aura. 

*Rank 8 (opening a new mod slot allowed) 
Abilities 4. 
11 slots. (10 + 1 new)
1 Aura. 

*Rank 9 (You may use a new skill mod + 2 slots) 
5 Skills. 
12 slots. (10 + 2 new)
1 Aura. 

Rank 10 
5 Skills. 
13 slots. (10 + 3 new)
1 Aura. 

Rank 11 + (In this range, it allows even use 2 mod slots Aura) 
5 Skills. 
Slots 14. (10 + 4 new)
2 Aura. 

Increase rank now makes no sense. This proposal would motivate the rank up and do it helpful.

I would love to U14 current Warframes had a big update their skills and gameplay. Not new Warframe.

Thanks for reading.
Edited by Awazx

I highly doubt that will ever happen. Nor is it necessary. Also, not trying to be a $&*^ here but just going to say it's Abilities, not Habilities.

And on another note, we don't need more warframe powers. Two reasons A) DE would have to figure out how much energy to make them cost and that'd also likely require looking at what many warframes' max energy would be(aka raising it pre-Mods) and B)I get enough Warframe ability mods cluttering up the RNG with mod drops already. I don't need more powers added in becoming the new Slash Dash, Tail Wind, or Rip Line. Thanks.

I highly doubt that will ever happen. Nor is it necessary. Also, not trying to be a $&*^ here but just going to say it's Abilities, not Habilities.

And on another note, we don't need more warframe powers. Two reasons A) DE would have to figure out how much energy to make them cost and that'd also likely require looking at what many warframes' max energy would be(aka raising it pre-Mods) and B)I get enough Warframe ability mods cluttering up the RNG with mod drops already. I don't need more powers added in becoming the new Slash Dash, Tail Wind, or Rip Line. Thanks.

What he said.

But seriously, I kinda agree with this guy. Of course, new warframes should never stop being created, that halts progress and this game will become stagnant. But more slots and abilities are a good idea.

Another problem: DE does this for frames, they better be prepared to do it for EVERYTHING in the game. This starts happening on frames, people will say they want it on their guns and their melee weapons even though melee just got auras via the stances. They'll also want it on their sentinels and sentinel guns. This game has other things that need focusing on that're far more important. The slot allotment is fine as is as are the amount of powers a warframe has. 

There are many mods who won't be used very often probably (elemental resistances, things like stamina regeneration and so on). Maybe there can be one or two more slots for that kind of mods. And as far as I know there already was something like that in the closed beta (the possibility to activate more slots for a warframe) so it would be just a reuse of an old game concept.

@7grims: really nice ideas and great visualization - I like it very much!

Stamina regeneration and increase are quite useable in certain builds. I use regen and max increase on my Rhino Prime so I can keep up with the rest of my team without having to replace my awesome looking Prime helmet with the Vanguard helmet. If adding more slots was something in closed beta and it's not here now, DE didn't like how it worked or the player base didn't. Regardless, they removed it and the odds of it coming back are slim to none.

Giving more powers to higher ranks is bad. It's only going to make people complain about exclusive weapons. I really don't want the whole exclusive weapons debate to appear again.

What exclusive weapons? We were talking about more slots you might unlock when you level up your mastery rank.

What exclusive weapons? We were talking about more slots you might unlock when you level up your mastery rank.

Exactly. But in these forums people turn very quickly to criticize. They are not interested in reading or understanding the proposals.

Why? There is nothing in this game that justifies that level of power.

Deal with the compromise.

I guess accumulate millions of points of rank are useless and mean nothing, yes is justified. Right? 

My idea may need improvement or new ideas, but in these forums, you just quickly rush to criticize not only improve the proposals and say unnecessary things. But that can be expected from a video game forum.
Edited by Awazx

I guess accumulate millions of points of rank are useless and mean nothing, yes is justified. Right? 

My idea may need improvement or new ideas, but in these forums, you just quickly rush to criticize not only improve the proposals and say unnecessary things. But that can be expected from a video game forum.

I saw nothing to improve. I gave my opinion/disagreements. Sometimes that happens when you ask others what they think of an idea.

I conclude that you are children of 14 years. Shame to waste my time here.

I am 2 months old infant. Also, deal with it.

Every heard of balance? Having more mod slots than we have now would just bring "Game is too easy! Increase mob levels!". And if DE does that, you would demand more slots.

In the end will would have frames and weapons with 100 slots, and we would fight mobs level 1 000 000 e20. Think about it a bit. You might realize something.

We have enough power creep even now, we dont need more.

Edited by RoboDoge

Another problem: DE does this for frames, they better be prepared to do it for EVERYTHING in the game. This starts happening on frames, people will say they want it on their guns and their melee weapons even though melee just got auras via the stances. They'll also want it on their sentinels and sentinel guns. This game has other things that need focusing on that're far more important. The slot allotment is fine as is as are the amount of powers a warframe has. 

Good, they need to do this because aside from one or two specific builds for most things, there's no variety. More aura slots and slots in general, along with a new skill entirely, could have a much better chance at breathing life back into the game.