Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Emotes?

IAmAMan

The word from DE regarding this topic is "Eventually. They're being worked on bit by bit."

Could be as soon as the next major update. Could be longer. Hard to tell right now.

Just don't expect Dance emotes. They shot that down.

YES! TY!

I hope we get some kind of "bored" emote that has the Warframes entertain themselves using their powers, like Ash using his smoke to draw a little Lotus symbol in the air, or Valkyr popping her claws in and out. 

Rhino's would just have him start doing one handed push-ups.

The word from DE regarding this topic is "Eventually. They're being worked on bit by bit."

Could be as soon as the next major update. Could be longer. Hard to tell right now.

Shot down Dance emotes? Don't you mean shot it into the sun? Blew it up with a tactical air strike? They used white phosphorus on that idea.

But yeah, we will have emotes, just no dancing. Ever. Period. No.

dang dance emotes would be cool a volt breakdancing while speed is on ha that would be gold

but it is pretty silly not for warframe

Edited by (PS4)Ant-EliteGamer

I hope we get some kind of "bored" emote that has the Warframes entertain themselves using their powers, like Ash using his smoke to draw a little Lotus symbol in the air, or Valkyr popping her claws in and out. 

My one absolute demand is access to an emote like this.

7011.png

I think anyone who recognizes the image understands exactly why.

My guess is that they will come with more social features, that is to say, the Hubs.

They are well on the way to being implemented, hell the maps are in the game files.

The bigger problem seems to be networking. We had a Dojo party pre u13 and with 40 or so people the lag was terrible, took me down to 15fps.

well, they do have idle animations which are pretty cool

and if you go into the dojo, you'll get some idle animations with frames just using their powers, rather than idle animations involving a gun or something

a lot of frames have cool idle animations when your secondary is drawn. so I recommend checking out hydroid with no primary weapon equipped, and play around with his stances. also rhino prime's were alright. I haven't taken a lot of time with all the frames, but I was messing with those guys recently, and we've only been able to unequip primaries since U13, so

An emote to go along with /ignore would be nice too.

Maybe having said individual dissapear in a pillar of flames

Guild Wars had a special in-game mini event that'd occur whenever someone was banned while logged in.

I saw this in person twice back when I played GuildWars in it's heyday. Was always freakin cool. Whenever this happened you more or less knew someone just got their just desserts.

Shot down Dance emotes? Don't you mean shot it into the sun? Blew it up with a tactical air strike? They used white phosphorus on that idea.

But yeah, we will have emotes, just no dancing. Ever. Period. No.

basically if it clashes with the game, lore, or seriousness its not happening.

Guild Wars had a special in-game mini event that'd occur whenever someone was banned while logged in.

I saw this in person twice back when I played GuildWars in it's heyday. Was always freakin cool. Whenever this happened you more or less knew someone just got their just desserts.

Speaking of which, I really hope in the Hubs Kickbot is shown as an excal prime who throws kicked people out of the airlock.

Not a fan of emotes. I have this funny feeling they're going to be like Battlefield Heroes' emote system:

-Two free general emotes

-Rest are bought with real money

-People spam the crap out of emotes

-Lot of emotes are annoying

Unless 99% of the emote are purely functional(Attack!, Defend!, Help!, Follow Me!, Split up!), it's probably going to break what little immersion is left, for me.

My one absolute demand is access to an emote like this.

7011.png

I think anyone who recognizes the image understands exactly why.

Aw yeah...invading, killing the host and then do this in front of his corpse, so he sees it while waiting for respawn at the bonfire...there's no greater humiliation.

Rhino's would just have him start doing one finger push-ups.

You're thinking of JOLLY COOPERATION!

7007.png

Which would be cool and fits right into place.

is what i whised you had said. anyways SUN BROS FTW.  

Speaking of which, I really hope in the Hubs Kickbot is shown as an excal prime who throws kicked people out of the airlock.

i think the stalker(or better yet sheldon show up) would make a better kick bot. and he stick a bomb on who he kicks, so we get a little show too.