Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eclipse Challenged By Angry Joe Army

SolidSp33d

I should really watch his Elder Scrolls coverage.

I personally didn't expect to much of it after having played the beta, but I should actually check out what the deal with it is.

(Wildstar masterrace tho ;3 )

"You done an' F*cked it up!"

But it seems the PvP aspect is what the game is about...... I guess? 5/10 is very average for a game that many were waiting for.

Clearly Angry Joe Show is the Clan everyone should root for. I'll be supporting them.

Ill personally be supporting Eclipse. If not even AJSA can defeat Eclipse, then it should send out a message to everyone out there to just stop contesting the freaking rails so we actually have a reliable source of credits.

That's disgusting.

"You done an' F*cked it up!"

But it seems the PvP aspect is what the game is about...... I guess? 5/10 is very average for a game that many were waiting for.

That's basically this catch phrase now. XD

I just watched the review, and while I expected most of this it actually seems a little worse than I anticipated. A friend of mine is going to be McMad when I show him the review. He had so much hope for it regardless.

Nah The battle pay keeps switching to 50k to 0 every couple of min or so but its always 0 after the mission even if I go in on 50k

You can't switch the battle pay at all until it is finished. The game doesn't allow it. It means they are probably gathering their credits for the battle in small amounts.

I like Angy Joe, but I'm in Eclipse Alliance.

What do?

Actually I hate this whole node contesting thing.  It's mostly just a pissing contest the clans and alliances do to show off who has the highest Epeen.  You don't gain anything when you win, and in the long run all you do  is lock down the node from the rewarding mission everyone wants to do.

As with all PvP, the only winning move is not to play. Eclipse raised their taxes after baiting people with free nodes and AJA are just as toxic of a group of players as any other competitive gaming community.

Today's generalizations were brought to you by the letter C!

As with all PvP, the only winning move is not to play. Eclipse raised their taxes after baiting people with free nodes and AJA are just as toxic of a group of players as any other competitive gaming community.

Haha! Right on the money! Yet another person on this forum generalizing a large group of players based on a flawed, narrow minded stereotype set by a handful of console games!

Surely having players like you, ready to sit back and pass judgement on people you don't know, is far less toxic then those guys enjoying using this game feature properly. Surely!

Yes. Without a doubt. If only more people were wearing blinders and trying to pass off for taking a high road that doesn't actually exist.

You can't switch the battle pay at all until it is finished. The game doesn't allow it. It means they are probably gathering their credits for the battle in small amounts.

This is accurate.

Well, I don't know what you expected from Angry Joe Clan, but there is no way in hell they could compete against an alliance with 8 sectors with 20% public tax (and 75% from Eclipse players), allowing them 20 000 credits battlebay for more than 3000 runs. I don't even talk about the fact that they run those missions like hell too.

If people want to kick Eclipse from a sector, a joint force of SEVERAL alliances is needed, and the political will to do so.

If not, Eclipse already won not only Sinai, but the war.

Edited by Hyunsai

Well, I don't know what you expected from Angry Joe Clan, but there is no way in hell they could compete against an alliance with 8 sectors with 20% public tax (and 75% from Eclipse players), allowing them 20 000 credits battlebay for more than 3000 runs. I don't even talk about the fact that they run those missions like hell too.

If people want to kick Eclipse from a sector, a joint force of SEVERAL alliances is needed, and the political will to do so.

If not, Eclipse already won not only Sinai, but the war.

It is perfectly possible and perfectly welcome in the current system for multiple alliances to call truce and focus on a single task. Perhaps interested parties should already be considering this.

Our butter holes are very sore. Also, congrats to us for setting a new record by freeing a dark sector from conflict and re-opening it to the masses in under 5 hours. Let the cheering for Eclipse begin!

Edited by Rofii

I did 86 runs for Eclipse... eclipse will rule.

(I'm not even in Eclipse)

I have 860k credits now because of it xD

Eclipse is the only sensible Alliance, I will support them till my grave. 

Edited by MegaSnail