Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If You Nerf Trinity. I Will Walk Away. (Watched Twitch Stream)

D3ad_Parr0ts

Same story with Rhino.

He only had his invincible Iron Skin going for him.

But they didn't just nerf his Iron Skin, he actually got a pretty nice overhaul. His Stomp got buffed and he got a new skill that is actually usefull.

Yes, he's no longer invincible, but Rhino still is a great frame!

So, who knows, she might get some buffs to her other skills to compensate the loss on the Blessing.

Doesn't matter, it'll be Frost all over again. Regardless of any buffs, players will still whine because the crutch skill got nerfed.

Same story with Rhino.

He only had his invincible Iron Skin going for him.

But they didn't just nerf his Iron Skin, he actually got a pretty nice overhaul. His Stomp got buffed and he got a new skill that is actually usefull.

Yes, he's no longer invincible, but Rhino still is a great frame!

So, who knows, she might get some buffs to her other skills to compensate the loss on the Blessing.

Definitely, people need to throw away their assumptions of nerfs.  Look at rhino, look at frost.  IF you build frost for Defense missions and Moblie defense missions then he can even last well enough a hour into T3 Defense missions but it isn't a bubble of 'invincibility' 

I support the OP, none of you guys actually play trinity, hell I don't see much players actually picking her, they pick Nova instead or Rhino.

If Trinity is all that overpowered then why I don't see people picking Trinity? It's because all'ya pick nova or rhino that's why.

Leave my Trinity out from the nerf bucket

Edited by Letter13
let's not use foul language or rude made up words.

Trinity needs a nerf you buffoon, RHINO - Iron skin invulnerability - Toned down so it is actually balanced.

FROST - Permanent ranged protection - Toned down so it is actually balanced.

Trinity will have the same done to her, God mode invulnerablity does not show skill.

Doesn't matter, it'll be Frost all over again. Regardless of any buffs, players will still whine because the crutch skill got nerfed.

Vargras, ok... tell me what good frost is without Snowglobe.  Avalanche?  It used to be useful when it was allowed to be a form of CC, now at best you can do 'low/med' damage that is barely good enough [which isn't a complaint]  I feel like they found a happy medium and it's thanks to the fans of frost.

Edited by Sibarian

I spent enough real cash to support this game as is. I bought Trinity for my team not because it was OP. I like the fact she can handle her own an dive in head first to save a team. That's what it's made for. Can't believe the amount of whinging coming from people. It's NPCs!! and yet people still whinge nerf??? Are you kidding me? *(#)* this seriously.

If you nerf Trinity I will never touch this game ever again. It's a complete kick in the gutts.

so self entitled, from the attitude your displaying the community would be better off if you indeed did in fact walk away.

AMD is a little OP since with the right weapon it can oneshot infinitely, Antimater drop just needs a enemy cap, and a slight damage nerf.

And is that a problem ?

Considering to setup AMD, Nova is at her most vulnerable.

The reason why it is possible to setup now is due to *gasp* Trinity and Blessing.

With invulnerability gone, she will be much more vulnerable in the setup phase.

I say it as fine as it is. 

Just nerf M Prime damage.

Hell even if it did no explosion damage, I am fine as long it gets a bigger % damage boost and increased slow up to 75%,

I support the OP, none of you guys actually play trinity, hell I don't see much players actually picking her, they pick Nova instead or Rhino.

If Trinity is all that overpowered then why I don't see people picking Trinity? It's because all'ya pick nova or rhino that's why.

Lol wow you haven't been playing high level mission haven't you.... Nightmare missions and T3 defenses almost always have a Trinity in them... Nova is actually pretty rare since no one wants to get NO xp from the mission. 

Since Nova only really gets the XP to her and not her weapons. =.=

To be fair, no one cares. Did I make a topic when frost got nerfed? No. Am I upset? a little, but it was for the better. Trinity, however, does need a few lumps from the nerfhammer, its only fair

Exactly, people need to not fear change, even 'bad' change.

Bye.

Threats are stupid. If you are going to leave...then leave, making a post about it won't do anything but impress negatively upon you.

^

Cya OP 

i cant believe this will make you leave ... you are not a real warframe fan if you do so

maybe youre overreacting a little ? huh ? 

Blessing+link+stug with a max range build is broken in every way in terms of balance. If the enemys spawn right you can finish rounds in seconds!!!

I do it right now aswell every now and then because its the best way to get T3 keys but still i know and hope it will get fixed. People complain about nova nukes, nova is nothing compared to what trinity can do! I went several times up to wave 40-45 in outer terminus and the rest of the team had like 80-90 kills all together, Rest of the kills came from that link-blessing-stug with max range build. And the speed with witch you can wipe wave after wave is extrem.

So yes a "rework" is welcome, but of course till its here i will collect a load of T3 keys :P

Vargras, ok... tell me what good frost is without Snowglobe.  Avalanche?  It used to be useful when it was allowed to be a form of CC, now at best you can do 'low/med' damage that is barely good enough [which isn't a complaint]  I feel like they found a happy medium and it's thanks to the fans of frost.

He's still plenty good. All of his skills have use, via CC and damage (even if Freeze is still a little low). It's better than he was pre-nerf, when all of his skills save for Snowglobe were absolute jokes.

As I said, it doesn't matter what you buff to compensate for nerfing the crutch skill. People are going to complain because their "I win" button is gone.

Lol wow you haven't been playing high level mission haven't you.... Nightmare missions and T3 defenses almost always have a Trinity in them... Nova is actually pretty rare since no one wants to get NO xp from the mission. 

Since Nova only really gets the XP to her and not her weapons. =.=

I do play high lvl tier missions and still like once every 5 or 10 lobbies I find a trinity, Nova is not a rarity, people mostly pick her, vaub or rhino.

No, Trinity is really over powered. But yeah true, Nova is the one that's getting picked on the most. Though honestly do you know what maxed power range and power duration can do to Trinity? Make her legitimately like a god. True, she is really useful for high leveled missions, but there's no challenge in that to other players. Also, with a max power range, all Trinity has to do from what I've seen others is basically cast Blessing, then Link, then shoot themselves with an explosive type weapon. You would literally take out every enemy in the entire map. I speak from experience as there are a lot of Trinity players who do that. True, the mission would progress faster, but where's the fun in that for the others in the team? With that Blessing + Link combo w/ max range, she's no different than a Nova.

I do play high lvl tier missions and still like once every 5 or 10 lobbies I find a trinity, Nova is not a rarity, people mostly pick her, vaub or rhino.

Your more likely to see a Rhino and a Vauban then a Nova, I don't know if where in different regions or whatever but i see a trinity once every 2 matches of T3. .-.

I hope whatever the new blessing is like. That'll give us a huge armor bonus to reduce damage and fast regen on health/shields with shields recharging even while getting hit. That would be nice. Maybe if godmode is capped for only the casting animation and 3-5 seconds after.