Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yursa Neptune Dark Sector Defense

siiksai

I don't know if it's intentional, but I hope it's not. The mission is always a mix of Corpus and Infestation and it really slows down the waves with the two factions fighting in the spawn rooms. If it is intentional I'll just accept it and do other dark sectors that only have infestation.

Hi,

Yesterday i had the surprise to defend the cryopod in a dark sector defense against infested AND corpus.

I didn't expect Corpus, they attacked me and helped me against infested and stole kills from me ^^

(it was on a xini-like map - planet uranus or neptune maybe, forgot the name of the mission) 

Hi,

Yesterday i had the surprise to defend the cryopod in a dark sector defense against infested AND corpus.

I didn't expect Corpus, they attacked me and helped me against infested and stole kills from me ^^

(it was on a xini-like map - planet uranus or neptune maybe, forgot the name of the mission) 

It happened to me in the Jupiter DS Defense. I immediately left because I geared up for infested, not corpus.

Didn't see anything in patch notes about this, but just ran Neptune - Yursa Dark Sector Defense and the mission's wave spawns were roughly an even split of both Infested and Corpus, aggressive towards players and each other.

I've never encountered this before. Is this intentional or a bug?

Bump. Encountering same issue.

Intended?

It must be a bug, since it is highly annoying with the corpus and infested killing eachother in the spawn area.

I just wonder when they are going to fix it

It must be a bug, since it is highly annoying with the corpus and infested killing eachother in the spawn area.

I just wonder when they are going to fix it

I don't know.

People have been requesting things like this since the start of open beta, where nodes would swap enemy groups on you. The problem was always that the player didn't know ahead of time, but if a Dark Sector is intended to be that way it could work. As long as it's always the same two factions.

Defense is a weird place for it though. I would think more like a 300 enemy exterminate, where it's two factions at war with eachother (so you don't end up killing 300 as they kill some of eachother off for you) rather than trying to compete for a Cryo pod. Though at the same time I can see that competition for a Cryo Pod working in the lore.

Maybe if, as you say, they didn't share spawn point... one spawns on each side of the map?

Particular Dark sector is bugged. States as a infested sector but corpus spawning. Both are against the tenno. The map is spawning both infested and corpus together but majority corpus units. Did the corpus make a pact with the infested? Please fix if they didnt.

Particular Dark sector is bugged. States as a infested sector but corpus spawning. Both are against the tenno. The map is spawning both infested and corpus together but majority corpus units. Did the corpus make a pact with the infested? Please fix if they didnt.

What is lacking is that, there's no Grineer!?

I actually found they were fighting eachother as much as they were fighting me.  It makes for an interesting dynamic.

I'm sure this is DE' new hidden DS features.

a 3-way fight/battle in a defense map. (where's the grineer, DE!! add them in NOW!)