Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glorious Battle And Victory In The Name Of Your Clan [Dark Sector Megathread]

Oizen

The logic behind taxing to have higher battle pay is so backwards.

Kind of like tax returns here in the real world. You're getting your own money back, but the sheep think it's some wonderful gift.

Well I just made 160k out of Eclipse, I think I'll do fine with their 25% Taxes on like 7k credits? And I don't even do DSS/D alot 

I only hate taxes

eclipse puts on high taxes

so yeah

I also hate taxes but i like to make up on it by milking their battle pay :)

Also Mods before you merge with the megathread i wanna let u know i love you

dude made 160,000 off eclipse, and at 25% tax thats 32 runs (on 23000 reward). so he made all his losses due to tax back in like what 8 min? and he had to spend 160 mins if each run is 5 min per dark sector run to lose that much.

This thread firmly cements a point I made some time ago about Forum Posts since the Dark Sectors were opened.

Everyone should be known by their affiliations.

If you are the member of a Clan or Alliance, it should be immediately visible under your picture.

On topic:

I'll be supporting SOV in their Rail defense this evening.

Eclipse, imo, is overreaching.

The Solar Rails are not just a privilege or spoil of war, they are a responsibility.

If they are charging 25% tax now, it's clear they are incapable of discharging that responsibility on the number of rails they have.

I for one, will be happy if Eclipse gets hold of Saturn, Jupiter, Pluto and Ceres.

Because that is where Orokin Cells, Credits and Neural sensors drop.

Everyone has to pay their 25% happy tax :D

The forum consensus as I have observed

> Credits are useless, players have too much credits and too little to do with it

> Eclipse/Large Clan X/Allience Y takes Z% credit tax from missions, they are greedy milk

Now, I'm not one of those who always have millions in credits at one time, and I usually coast by with less than 10k most of the time. From what I've read on the forums, I fall into either:

a) very small silent minority of folks with miniscule bank, or

b) very large silent majority of folks who needs every percent of credits gained from missions, and up till now didn't have to worry about taxes

There is no excuse in taxing Solar Rail just to stay there longer, beside being selfish.

If they cannot run the free public service, leave it to those who can.

And if Eclipse successfully sabotage free rail in Pluto with their offered battlepay, which was robbed from people doing Dark Sector missions, my faith in Tenno community will be lost forever...

I find it funny that the TW Alliance message is calling Eclipse's battle pay into question when they've let their pay lapse several times because they didn't want to commit larger chunks of pay until they were sure they were ahead.

In any case, I look forward to when all of the battle pay is terrible.

There is no excuse in taxing Solar Rail just to stay there longer, beside being selfish.

If they cannot run the free public service, leave it to those who can.

And if Eclipse successfully sabotage free rail in Pluto with their offered battlepay, which was robbed from people doing Dark Sector missions, my faith in Tenno community will be lost forever...

Faith in the tenno community? Did you acutally type that? We're greedy, Tennos are Greedy that's known to all

Please, If Eclipse is paying up high battle pays then it's in their right to put the so called "High" taxes.

Let me ask you this, If you were in the grineer vs corpus war, Did you have a side you were with? or did u just go with the side that brought potatos?

The majority of the players were switching sides on and off because they wanted more and more stuff

Faith in the tenno community? Did you acutally type that? We're greedy, Tennos are Greedy that's known to all

Please, If Eclipse is paying up high battle pays then it's in their right to put the so called "High" taxes.

Let me ask you this, If you were in the grineer vs corpus war, Did you have a side you were with? or did u just go with the side that brought potatos?

The majority of the players were switching sides on and off because they wanted more and more stuff

I will take the better offer to exploit from ENEMIES as much as possible, but not to Tenno.

I gladly take 0 battlepay to protect public service. I can help myself with looting, I am a self-declared mercenary after all.

Edited by ntyd1s

I find it funny that the TW Alliance message is calling Eclipse's battle pay into question when they've let their pay lapse several times because they didn't want to commit larger chunks of pay until they were sure they were ahead.

In any case, I look forward to when all of the battle pay is terrible.

What if all sides throw out Battlepay of upwards to 50k ?

Interesting how much people hate taxes, and call alliances that tax greedy.

Why are you mad in the first place? Oh, because you want more money? That 2k matters that much to you? What does that make you?

smh

Edited by hanyizzle

I think of it the other way around. The other alliances plan to tax 100% of the battle pay by making Tenno work for free, in order to let you have a handful more credits per dark sector mission which takes longer than a conflict run. Since idiots will not stop attacking rails (by building more rails funded by tax free dark sectors), players will be forced to play zero profit missions every cycle in order to keep their rails free from unorganized idiots who may or may not care about mismanaging locations with even more ridiculous taxes and crappy pay. Eventually, some players will have lost more money on keeping the tax away as opposed to having a tax, and then also getting paid large wages to defend that rail.

Somebody's being taxed. It may or may not be you.

Edited by weirdee

I think of it the other way around. The other alliances plan to tax 100% of the battle pay by making Tenno work for free, in order to let you have a handful more credits per dark sector mission which takes longer than a conflict run. Since idiots will not stop attacking rails, players will be forced to play zero profit missions every cycle in order to keep their rails free from unorganized idiots who may or may not care about ridiculous taxes. Eventually, some players will have lost more money on keeping the tax away than having a tax, and then also getting paid large wages to defend that rail.

Somebody's being taxed. It may or may not be you.

Just for your information Challenge missions also give great loot and people are farming them

For example: Berserker, Rage, Flow, Deceive Judgement, Bleeding willow and many more