Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Of Us Need To Know This, Especially De.

azureazmuth

Alright, I ventured through my daily dose of Engadget's news and guess what I found? An early review of Destiny game by Bungie. The reason I bring this up in Warframe Forums is it looks like Warframe, a lot. It's Warframe+Halo and even implemented Warframe's future plans like Focus and Hub system. The main differences are being first-person shooter and not an F2P with extensive grindwall. Co-op? Yes. Abilities? Yes. Ninja-like? Yes. Gear-levelling? Yes. I put the link to the review page in the spoiler box below.

http://www.engadget.com/2014/04/28/destiny-preview/

I said Ninja-like. Pseudo-ninja maybe. Maybe

They're not really that similar.

I'd really like to know how you get "ninja" from this:

destiny_titan_armor_by_bacurok-d5zou2b.j

I said Ninja-like. Pseudo-ninja maybe. Maybe you are right. They're space knights not space ninja.

Edited by azureazmuth

Alright, I ventured through my daily dose of Engadget's news and guess what I found? An early review of Destiny game by Bungie. The reason I bring this up in Warframe Forums is it looks like Warframe, a lot. It's Warframe+Halo and even implemented Warframe's future plans like Focus and Hub system. The main differences are being first-person shooter and not an F2P with extensive grindwall. Co-op? Yes. Abilities? Yes. Ninja-like? Yes. Gear-levelling? Yes. I put the link to the review page in the spoiler box below.

http://www.engadget.com/2014/04/28/destiny-preview/

Oh no, yet another game that looks like another game. Oh woe is us!!

Destiny has been in works for roughly 6 years or so, since Halo:Reach was released. Destiny did not implement anything from Warframe, if anything Warframe took that from Destiny.. and other games. Either way Destiny is nothing like Warframe other then guns and powers.

edit: Co-op, almost every game no a days. Ninja like, not even close. Gear leveling, again just about every game now a days.

Edited by HandsOfnArtist

DESTINY is more like HALO + BORDERLANDS

but yes the bottom line is that it is going to be a genre competitor against Warframe

DE knows this, and its a large part of why we had so much work put into MeleeV2 and why DE is racing to find ways to differentiate Warframe from similar titles in the field coming this year and currently on the market

IMHO DE needs to focus more on the "ninja" aspect (of which there is basically none atm), ie more parkour, stealth, ammo consumption rebalance, frame power rebalance, give us TWO melee atks: hvy/light instead of this BS pause crap, etc, etc

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

IMHO DE needs to focus more on the "ninja" aspect (of which there is basically none atm), ie more parkour, stealth, ammo consumption rebalance, frame power rebalance, give us TWO melee atks: hvy/light instead of this BS pause crap, etc, etc

^ This

If they really wanna make Warframe be different, They should start focusing on making their slogan be true "Ninjas Play Free", Ninjas being the keyword there.

Thanks for the reply guys. Warframe is still in my heart. Warframe can beat this Destiny crap with more features later on. Plus, this thing is not on PC, which is one point down the drain.

What is your problem? Are you taking another company making a completely different game personally?