Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bo Prime Confirmed

TylerFreeman

cant tell if this is troll or real bug...

check your codex. there is stuff labeled as placeholders, probably a slip up when updating to 13.2

Looks more like Amphis prime to me.  I don't see how/why a bo would have bulbous ends.

but the amphis is a grineer weapon, that would most likely be a "wraith" varient

Edited by TylerFreeman

I actually kind of like it. It may not be a Bo, but it's something I'd use on a Caster frame for flavor. Maybe I'll put it on Trinity for the full cleric theme.

Nobody's talking about that ugly Corpus thing though. What is it supposed to be? The flat ends along one side make me think it's some kind of Corpus impact hammer, as a response to the Jat Kittag.

Greaaaaaaat. I just potatoed Bo after U13, and with the trend of prime melee weapons following the rebalance that came with Melee 2.0, my potato is now wasted.

Thanks DE.

Ain't that always the case?

Greaaaaaaat. I just potatoed Bo after U13, and with the trend of prime melee weapons following the rebalance that came with Melee 2.0, my potato is now wasted.

Thanks DE.

Primes: dumb as hell.

Bo Prime has bulbous ends to justify it having more than one blueprint component to drop in the void.

Bo Prime components:

Bo Prime Onion Bulb

Bo Prime Onion Bulb

Orthos Prime Handle

Orthos Prime Handle

5 Argon Crystals