Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

* * * Dual Dragon Nikana * * *

UndeadGhostWarrior

One weapon is fun so logic dictates two weapons are twice as much fun. :D

If only this logic was true for everything.^^

I'm just fed up with the whole "put EVERYTHING akimbo" trend... That and it renders most single versions useless.^^'

This would be an awesome addition to melee , a nikana in each hand with fast hitting combos , seriously .

am i the only 1 who wants this?

even if the damaged is slightly lowered , the animations and using it would be awesome

It would bring forth a true ninja style type of play to the game

Would be kind of awesome, but I would rather see maybe a Katana and Wakizashi style, where the off hand is a little bit shorter, more like the dual swords carried in feudal Japan, just an idea

Edited by HiTekRedNek

Dual Iaido style huh?Yeah not gonna work as long as you dont want to beat your enemy to death with your sheaths(cause you sure as hell arent going to unsheath them with just one hand,thats for sure).

And even if we explain that away somehow(fixed sheaths maybe?sure wouldnt work in real live but why not,space ninjas)its still going overbord.

We dont need dual everything(and if we do I demand my dual Fragors like yesterday).

Having said that I have to utterly agree on the Chainsword notion.

Its a frigging space ninja game and we still dont have any of those?

With the grineer being such a perfect match it hurts?

Whats up with that?

Also chainaxes,just to &!$$ of GW.

Edited by Spellcasterz

• 4 weeks later...

Dual Iaido style huh?Yeah not gonna work as long as you dont want to beat your enemy to death with your sheaths(cause you sure as hell arent going to unsheath them with just one hand,thats for sure).

sheates will be fixed just like the dragon nikiana

Edited by UndeadGhostWarrior

Dual Longswords needs to get pushed more to become it's own weapon type instead of sharing the dagger + longsword animation/type. It's still the one weapon type Warframe doesn't have.

Venka would've shared the same animations as other gauntlet type weapons but instead has it's own animations, so why can't Dual Longswords have their own?

The new Bladed Tonfa was originally going to share some similar animations to guantlet type weapons, but this was before Melee 2.0, and from what they said in the livestream, the tonfa will get a new set of animations instead.

Edited by __Kanade__

This would be an awesome addition to melee , a nikana in each hand with fast hitting combos , seriously .

am i the only 1 who wants this?

even if the damaged is slightly lowered , the animations and using it would be awesome

It would bring forth a true ninja style type of play to the game

Do not want.

Also, putting multiple "*" in order to ... what, get the topic to stick out more? Where is the downvote button when you need it.

Nah we need 3 Nikanas...

3 SWORD STYLE!

One in each hand and one in the mouth, we can be Zoro from onepiece!

question what mouth. warframes don't have mouths. plus think of how long the switching animation would be you'd be dead before you even finished putting the sword in your non-existent mouth

To "keep it real" even if this is a game, 3 katanas with 1 in the mouth is plain stupid

Might be cool in one piece on paper but in "game-reality"? Come on...

+ this would be a blatant lawsuit fodder to be practical

Dual nikanas wouldn t be my choice. A daisho (katana/wakizashi) would be good though

You're supposed to wield a Katana with two hands.

Or you can have a katana in your main hand and a wakazashi in your off hand. Or a katana in each hand.  Or an O-Katana, or Nodachi.  Or we can just throw realism out the window because this is a crazy space game about space ninjas who break the laws of physics and stuff.

Also DE has shown they don't give a damn about realistic dual wield weapons anyways with their "use crappy dagger thing in main and and proper sword in offhand" foolishness for no reason whatsoever so screw realism and rules.  Give me 2 full size Nikanas.

Guest Tehnoobshow

Or you can have a katana in your main hand and a wakazashi in your off hand. Or a katana in each hand.  Or an O-Katana, or Nodachi.  Or we can just throw realism out the window because this is a crazy space game about space ninjas who break the laws of physics and stuff.

Also DE has shown they don't give a damn about realistic dual wield weapons anyways with their "use crappy dagger thing in main and and proper sword in offhand" foolishness for no reason whatsoever so screw realism and rules.  Give me 2 full size Nikanas.

Maybe the Tenno are better left-handed with Dual Weapons.

Maybe the Tenno are better left-handed with Dual Weapons.

But then what about the daggers, zorens, and kamas!?  Why can they use full size things in their main hand!?  And who is right handed when shooting guns, but left handed when using swords and knives!?  And why is it when they use single swords or heavy weapons, they're right handed!? 

This doesn't add up!

But then what about the daggers, zorens, and kamas!?  Why can they use full size things in their main hand!?  And who is right handed when shooting guns, but left handed when using swords and knives!?  And why is it when they use single swords or heavy weapons, they're right handed!? 

This doesn't add up!

One word-ambidexterity.