Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

7.7.1 Hot-Fix + "about Last Night..."

[DE]Steve

Multishot is one of the most potent cards, it is justifiably expensive.

Only problem the rifle is one far underpowered as compared to shotguns and pistols. Ammo isn't exactly a concern when you have mobs dropping ammunition left and right.

Edited by goozilla

So I noticed there was no mention about reduced fire rates of weapons like boltor/ spooling time for gorgon.

Were these rollbacked as well?

Yes, this was a frame-rate dependency fix that was rolled back for all weapons. We will roll it forward when it works properly.

Devs..I know its not my place to say or suggest stuff..but i was thinking that there could be like a training arena just to test out the survivablity or the damage output or anything really..no need to give exp in said arena, its just to test if we can survive getting hit or an aiming range for testing the mods on our weapons. That can be useful. Just a suggestion. ^^

'Cause we go in to battles thinking blindly what we can do, but end up over esstimating our abilities, mods and/or weapons that we have equiped and get swarmed and getting killed.

Oh by the way, can somebody explain to me what happens if the ghost percept is upgaraded what does it upgrade, the increase in range that an enemy needs to be before the cloak is engage or what?

Apprecate the help in advance ^^

No "hooray" from me, after this little "hot fix" i now get UDP spammed and i cant join games and my friends show offline (On skype with em), i can use the world chat and i can see my friends online there. Even turned off all the firewalls.

Devs..I know its not my place to say or suggest stuff..but i was thinking that there could be like a training arena just to test out the survivablity or the damage output or anything really..no need to give exp in said arena, its just to test if we can survive getting hit or an aiming range for testing the mods on our weapons. That can be useful. Just a suggestion. ^^

'Cause we go in to battles thinking blindly what we can do, but end up over esstimating our abilities, mods and/or weapons that we have equiped and get swarmed and getting killed.

Oh by the way, can somebody explain to me what happens if the ghost percept is upgaraded what does it upgrade, the increase in range that an enemy needs to be before the cloak is engage or what?

Apprecate the help in advance ^^

Practice area would be sweet and is definitely in the future. Sooner than that is to at least show stats as you apply mods. Your precept does increase the range, yep.

No "hooray" from me, after this little "hot fix" i now get UDP spammed and i cant join games and my friends show offline (On skype with em), i can use the world chat and i can see my friends online there. Even turned off all the firewalls.

Sorry about the problems - one thing that is crucial is that they all update to the current version. If it persists, support.warframe.com will troubleshoot with you.

Can we... look into providing some official tutorials on the rank-up tests? Just tried to get from 5 >> 6 and got the "test your marksmanship" which should've been named "test your logical deduction" test, since a bunch of zig-zags and blinking orbs takes a to get used to, and by the time I sort of kind of figured out what to do... failed.

Reading up on the wikia now. But when you have to resort to reading fan-kept wiki entries to understand simple aspects of a game... not good.

I don't like the idea of a user-selectable difficulty level, but would much rather have properly scaling risk/rewards system in place. Having multiple difficulties further divides the playerbase artificially and creates a snowball effect as the "elite" players get better and better rewards from high difficulty levels, and the lesser players find it harder and harder to join an elite group since they are so far behind in gear strength (weps, frames, and mods) in comparison. So you end up with at least two tiers of players, with the top tiers scoffing at and totally dismissing those who are beneath them. You even see a little of this now even *without* selectable difficulties.

Then again, if the rewards for choosing the higher difficulty setting remains exactly the same as for the lower difficulty, then this could be avoided. But then why even have difficulty levels at all if the rewards are the same? It's just too easy to abuse for the players, and too hard to balance for the devs.

Some sort of invisible behind-the-scenes scaling system would be much better where each player is giving a mathmatical rating numerically (that the player will never see or even know the exact number) and then the level scales difficulty based on that player's score, or in the case of a party it would be based on the total score of the members. The reason for having the player's score invisible to them is because it would be too easy to "game the system" if that numerical value was known.

Even the 7.6 difficulty level was about perfect for soloing, it was just far too easy in online mode when multiple player parties could easily steamroll their way through the toughest levels with relative ease.

-Reduced simultaneous enemy counts when playing Solo.

About difficulty: We are planning more difficulty choice to sidestep the Goldilocks problem here. As much as you think the game is too easy or too hard there is always someone who feels the opposite. Internally we felt the early-game was too hard, the end-game a bit too easy. The longer-term fix is to give players choice since one size does not fit all.

Sweeeeet!

Much agreed.

Sorry about the problems - one thing that is crucial is that they all update to the current version. If it persists, support.warframe.com will troubleshoot with you.

I did follow the instructions that was written at support.warframe.com and warframe.com/Firewall. The problem clearly does not seem to be on my hands :< Basicly it's nothing i can do then?

OK, 7.7.1 hot fix fixed a lot's of stuff

- I still think Vandal, B.Vandal, Gorgon and Boltor need a slight buff in ROF and damage to make them "feel" good and proper

- I'm against "difficulty options" because the same can be achived through higher level/planets (+ number of enemies + number of heavy units)

- I've notice heavy enemie (grenadier, flame-thrower, rocketeer etc.) units appear rearly since last few patches

- game pace must retain it's fast-pace-ninja-stuff

- small buff of melee damage card

- grinner faction should finally get real heavy units like mech-walkers and minigunners-heavy-plated (corpus something similar too)

Showimg9.jpg

%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%B8-rpg-%D1%80%D0%BF%D0%B3-The-Elder-Scrolls-339813.jpeg

Edited by Strac_CRO

Like "RawGritz" said..the plasma sword has a really high rate of crit chance. if you like getting crits then its for you. Different players have different prefs. I like to go brutish when i am using a tank(like Frost) while using a nice and fast weapon when using the Banshee or Excalibur. ^^

It's all up to your preference actually. I favor the gram over the Plasma Sword. Probably that is why I am bais :P

Yup! I agree as well. Up to your preference but Loki and Ash have amplified melee when invisible so high crit chance on the Plasma is great for those frames.

On a side note: FURY mod (melee fire rate) helps with more efficient blocking. Upping the firerate increases the speed of bullet deflection.

I wish DE would go into more detail on the nuances of blocking but this much is true.

Edited by RawGritz

oh for the next update here is a suggestion on the sentinels the regen ability doesnt seem to work i have yet to see my "pet" come back to life while it was equiped with "regen" and i would love to see a votekick option b/c some ppl just go afk, or are just plain rude.

Sorry about that - do we have a support ticket I can re-kick for this one?

Please, don't be sorry :D!

But, what exactly do you mean with support ticket?..

Its the top thread, its also pinned, of https://forums.warfr...tchmaking-bugs/ .. The strict nat issue, which keeps friends from finding themselves.

There are tons of people which are trying to fix the problem by following those guides, with no luck, they don't help, at all. There are also a lot of people on steam, which are having the same problem.

A statement would be very nice, if we may ask :> ....

Edit: Oh, didn't see, that someone already posted it:

This is actually not true, sadly it won't fix the issues.

Edited by calgon

- I'm against "difficulty options" because the same can be achived through higher level/planets (+ number of enemies + number of heavy units)

Not quite.

For one thing-

Players generally want to feel as though they finished the game.

Making the farthr planets only beatable by the ebst players will leave everyone else without the feeling of having beeten every planet.

letting players choose a difficulty grants lesser players the ability beat end planets while giving the best players a challenging experiance on more than just the end.

For another thing-

The right starting area difficulty is hard to guage because you cant know if the player is an fps veteren or fps newbie.

Letting people chose difficulty allows DE to set up a super easy version of the starting planet for those who are new to shooters as well as a more proper medium difficulty starting area for those who are decent at shooters...

and so on.