Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

7.7.1 Hot-Fix + "about Last Night..."

[DE]Steve

BOOOO!!!

I ran several Pluto missions with PUGs and it was no difference than running missions in Mercury!

I was taking people down with two shots from my Hek!

And im not even that awesomely setup

Scindo, Lato V, Hek, and Wyrm gun

setupweapons.jpg

Frost and Wyrm.

setuptools.jpg

Outside of getting my shield taken down a couple of time cause i wanted to melee poeple it was no trouble at all.

I remember back in the day when you should bring an ammo box just in case....

Now im mowing everyone down easy.

BOOOOOOOOO!!!!

loving the constant updates as always, but i have a question ive had on my mind for quite a while now.

before update 7, there were cases in missions where the mission would transistion between factions. So I was told the mission was grineer, and then part way through corpus would show up and start fighting the grineer as i was just some guy in the middle of it all. When i heard update 7 was trying to make the missions more dynamic, i was surprised to see this had been removed.

Will this be returning at some point?

BOOOO!!!

I ran several Pluto missions with PUGs and it was no difference than running missions in Mercury!

setupweapons.jpg

Frost and Wyrm.

setuptools.jpg

Outside of getting my shield taken down a couple of time cause i wanted to melee poeple it was no trouble at all.

BOOOOOOOOO!!!!

You do realized shotties are ridiculously unbalanced right now, right? Hek even moreso.

BOOOO!!!

setupweapons.jpg

Frost and Wyrm.

setuptools.jpg

BOOOOOOOOO!!!!

HEK is unbalanced atm. your not supposed to be killing higher level enemies that quickly. A default HEK still does the job.

You do realized shotties are ridiculously unbalanced right now, right? Hek even moreso.

I was carrying datamasses in one mission and could take down people with around one clip of the Lato V easy too.

BOOOOOO!!!

Edited by Mak_Gohae

-As far as solo player not wanting Clan content, you have a few options. You could ignore it and continue to enjoy the location expansion, new enemies and weapons - all of the other diversity we are continuing to add. I can't say too much yet (because it may suck/fail/be horribly late) but I am betting that everyone will want to participate. Even a lone wolf in a clan can contribute to it without being a rat-race on a leaderboard.

Thanks for the reply on this. I won't want to join in a clan honestly though. I will play with one other friend, but that's all I want to do. I used to be in a well known all female "clan" and I want nothing to do with that command structure again, nor do I want to lead one at all and neither does the person I play with. It doesn't just apply to this game but other games too.

I do love this game though, it's kind of breakthrough in some ways (more time will tell) and DE really deserves that, I've felt that way since your map packs for Unreal Tournament, so hopefully you keep aspects of it free for all types of playstyles. Just looking at things like Gears of War, you can play all the content in whatever context you want, so I hope you guys have a similar outlook on things.

Edited by BloodDoll

I just played a match at Psamathe to try and take down the Hyena, well... There was an interesting bug(s) going on... The UI was messed up, enemies simply froze when killed, and no reticle, pick-up text, or anything was visible on the UI.

http://i.imgur.com/kfh3Sin.jpg

No values changed on the health/shields or energy as well as being the incorrect values... Any clue what happened? I'm about to test if it happens again.

Do it, BD!

We want to see it even if DE doesn't use it. They watch the forums like hawks so I'm sure if it's inpsiring they will take notice.

I might. I wonder what forms of images they accept? I actually could throw together looks that they shouldn't directly copy, but look interesting to me and might fit with this game.

loving the constant updates as always, but i have a question ive had on my mind for quite a while now.

before update 7, there were cases in missions where the mission would transistion between factions. So I was told the mission was grineer, and then part way through corpus would show up and start fighting the grineer as i was just some guy in the middle of it all. When i heard update 7 was trying to make the missions more dynamic, i was surprised to see this had been removed.

Will this be returning at some point?

I would love to see this in the game as a random factor yes :D

Good job on fix! Keep going!

Cheers.

ps. some defense mission (Europa - Eligor) where corpus is coming to destroy cypod (alias save the silversurfer) is really hard soloing, but with 2 or more people can be done. MOA fire rate is a bit too fast that they destroy it a fast pace.

Edited by PhantomWay

ps. some defense mission (Europa - Eligor) where corpus is coming to destroy cypod (alias save the silversurfer) is really hard soloing, but with 2 or more people can be done. MOA fire rate is a bit too fast that they destroy it a fast pace.

yeah I had that problem too. I really like playing alone myself,just because it's more fun to me, and it was hard. Hopefully they adjust the scaling option more, so everyone can enjoy the game on their own terms (1, 2 or more players, whatever they feel like doing).

Edited by BloodDoll

Say what you will i think that rosey-slightly-singed looks wear well on you :D j/k. I think you devs are doing great overall. yeah, there's a misstep here an there but your human (right?) and we all make mistakes. Just keep cranking out the goodness, i'm loving warframe more every patch. i may be a lifer at this point.

Great job with the updates and bugfixes guys and thankyou for making the rare drops more rarer :-D i've been picking them up left right and centre since i first started playing warframe a few days ago.

I would like to suggest an update to the blocking system though e.g. if your facing fowards while holding the block button you can slowly move backwards while blocking infront of yourself until you release it, this way if your low on health you dont leave your character completely exposed while retreating and it can be used in conjuction with roll to get away even quicker while taking minimal damage.