The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Most Overrated Mod In Warframe

I will say rebound there no point for mor bounces.

You mean the Glaive/Kestrel mod?

Sure there is!

Toss your glaive into an enemy-packed room and you'll potentially hit more enemies if the thing can bounce more times. I remember all of those times I'd go to do Void Exterminate and 30-50 enemies would all spawn in the same room... I dang well could have used extra bounces on my Glaive back then. It woulda made thinning out that room a heck of a lot easier.

You mean the Glaive/Kestrel mod?

Sure there is!

Toss your glaive into an enemy-packed room and you'll potentially hit more enemies if the thing can bounce more times. I remember all of those times I'd go to do Void Exterminate and 30-50 enemies would all spawn in the same room... I dang well could have used extra bounces on my Glaive back then. It woulda made thinning out that room a heck of a lot easier.

or just detonate your glaive/kestrel.

it's awesome!

The majority of the corrupted mods.  It's one thing to have a negative effect when you use a powerful mod but in these cases the negative effect usually cancels out the benefit unless you're playing a very specialized build.  

Like one gives you a bigger magazine but longer reload time.   WHY!?

Most overrated? Any of the event dual stats mods. Pistol Pestillence, Jolt etc. They are good, but not "cannot live without them" good. And prices that are people willing to pay for them are way to crazy.

There's nothing overrrated about a mod that lets you stack on more of a specific elemental damage type :|

Heavy Caliber. Sure you hit harder... when you hit. I like accurate weapons to be accurate.

It's only an issue on weapons with low base accuracy :|

It's pretty much a must have for boltor prime.  It doesn't hurt on bows if you can fit it too.

Edited by Aggh

For me it's a toss up between Redirection, Vitality, and Vigor.

At lower levels they're wholly unnecessary and trivial to one's survivability at high level.  202/300 is enough for me thanks, there are way better things to use those two slots for.

Primed chamber. People actually pay up to $200 worth of plat just for a single mod that they're only even going to use on their Vectis. The best part is that no one even uses the vectis anymore because it has been outclassed by so many of the newer weapons.

Primed chamber. People actually pay up to $200 worth of plat just for a single mod that they're only even going to use on their Vectis. The best part is that no one even uses the vectis anymore because it has been outclassed by so many of the newer weapons.

It has a niche in PVP even with the SVandal.

Svandal is very desirable but Primed Chamber further ensures the one shot 1 kill credo.

Edited by fatpig84

Malignant force....maybe cuz i dont really understand what status damage does....

You can get 95.1% status chance on a Marelok with a Corrosive Cold setup.

It turns T3 heavy gunner armor to something much easier to kill.

Edited by fatpig84

Raising Blind Rage beyond rank 2 is a waste.  Rank 2 Blind Rage eats up the extra efficiency given by max Streamline and FE to give you 27% bonus power strength with no downside.  Raising it any further just decreases your damage:cost ratio. 

Edited by RealPandemonium

why would i NOT max blind rage ? most people use energy/ammo  packs anyway.. so it rly doesnt matter if a power costs 70 or 110 energy

i also use heavy cal on many weapons (ofc maxed) even ogris (when ODD and u stand on top)  its not that BIG of a deal as people think...

why would i NOT max blind rage ? most people use energy/ammo  packs anyway.. so it rly doesnt matter if a power costs 70 or 110 energy

You still get more out of your energy restore if you don't max Blind Rage. There's no reason to do more damage per cast when you can just re-cast and get more damage per point of energy.  Rhino Stomp could be an exception but it does poor damage outside of melee range anyway. 

Edited by RealPandemonium

You still get more out of your energy restore if you don't max Blind Rage. There's no reason to do more damage per cast when you can just re-cast and get more damage per point of energy.  Rhino Stomp could be an exception but it does poor damage outside of melee range anyway. 

Iron Skin benefits from max Blind Rage

A lot of people would rather cast once and do massive damage then having to cast multiple times

Intensify/Blind Rage. Why hit something harder than normal when you can just hit more with Streamline/Fleeting Expertise? Except for pure caster builds which eschew all defensive mods in favor of more abiity modifiers (which are often glassy and full of their own share of problems versus a more balanced approach), they're wasted slots.

Power strength isn't just about damage, it also increases percentile modifiers on powers that ate buffs/debuffs.  For example with Intensify and Blind Rage: Roar goes from being a 50% damage increase to the whole team to a 112% damage increase to the whole team.