Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.3.0: Pack Hunters

[DE]Rebecca

Thnx DE for the Update(s) and Fixes.. and all you're dedication (everyone working on it all)

Trinity Blessing Change: Thnx...  you have taken a Solo Player's ability away to Solo void missions/Derelict Missions...

( on this Warframe )

Why don't you just make this a healing abilitiy period... instead of Invulnerability..

Trinity has No real Offensive abilities!! I forsee everyone moving to a specific warframe in the future (any that does more Damage, has more armor, That is more Soloable for example) then it will get Nerfed and so on and so on goes the nasty cycle.....You render this warfame's ability to heal.. if there's No Invulnerability (for it's duration.. based off its heal.)  while its in active Duration! = what was that?? ( I think there could be a better change )

enough said, thnx again... =)'

Personally, I liked Trinity being the type of character who makes all her teammates immortal and causes insane OP-ness of teammates. I mean, seriously, with this nerf, the only frames who have a chance at invincibility are Rhino and Valkyr. If they wanted Trinity to be nerfed, make there a delay in the use of Blessing, not a nerf in Blessing. Now she's kind of useless. By all means my teammates want to jump into a crowd of enemies, I can't do anything until they're all 90% dead, and then I proceed to cast it and they all die anyways wooh. 

Then I get yelled at for being "slow" like gosh man I suck don't I?

After all that time spent leveling narrow minded, acquiring constitution, and acquiring continuity for the sole purpose of making a decent Trinity, she just gets nerfed and meets her ultimate peril.

Even after staying up til 3:00 am just praying for an Arcane Aura Helmet kind of went to waste, because it in no way will assist my awfully nerfed Trinity. 

This game is really straying off of its designed path. Like doge is now implemented into this game. Good thing I have an OP Rhino to cover for my loss of invincibility on Trin

Next thing you know Iron skin will only reduce damage based off of how much health you lost lmao.

Support, healz. Her entire existence is to be a healing machine, not an immortal death god. :P

Agreed.

The fact that you cannot just have 2 Trinities just switching off for invulnerability is how it should have been in the first place.  I was getting close to making a post that the invulnerability should on a cooldown 10 times long than the rest of the power.  Was so sick of people saying, "Looking for Trin tank," and not "Looking for Rhino/Frost tank."

And really, if you are selling your Trinity because now you can die, shows you are a sore loser.

wow, I thought trinity was suppose to be a healing warframe not a god-mode machine... if you wanted god mode choose the ones made for tanks not the pure support role that trinity was made for...

edit: also i noticed many people crying due to lack of god-mode, I thought adaptation was a thing?

Edited by lordhalo

great update!

just test-ran trin (sechura - pluto, just for usability for now, still have to bring her to a void surv 40+)

i love the fast bless animation, makes natural talent optional now.

link more needed than ever, which is fine.

good work on the 'lowest teammate's hp determines the blessing stength' thing, not just individual ones.

i was never the ogris+blessing+link self-nuker, so i cant comment much on that, but it would surely be very finicky now, having to lower your hp as much as possible before blessing. i guess not having a 18k damage ogris would help? we'll see.

besides this, trin might greatly benefit from being allowed to re-cast bless while it is still running? runtime is a two-edged sword now, imho.

everything else looks great.

looking forward to the ash blade storm update!

Edited by Fubukin

Personally, I liked Trinity being the type of character who makes all her teammates immortal and causes insane OP-ness of teammates. I mean, seriously, with this nerf, the only frames who have a chance at invincibility are Rhino and Valkyr. If they wanted Trinity to be nerfed, make there a delay in the use of Blessing, not a nerf in Blessing. Now she's kind of useless. By all means my teammates want to jump into a crowd of enemies, I can't do anything until they're all 90% dead, and then I proceed to cast it and they all die anyways wooh. 

Then I get yelled at for being "slow" like gosh man I suck don't I?

After all that time spent leveling narrow minded, acquiring constitution, and acquiring continuity for the sole purpose of making a decent Trinity, she just gets nerfed and meets her ultimate peril.

Even after staying up til 3:00 am just praying for an Arcane Aura Helmet kind of went to waste, because it in no way will assist my awfully nerfed Trinity. 

This game is really straying off of its designed path. Like doge is now implemented into this game. Good thing I have an OP Rhino to cover for my loss of invincibility on Trin

Next thing you know Iron skin will only reduce damage based off of how much health you lost lmao.

How about we go back to the effect it was in beta last year where it healed teammates and only made you invincible for 5 seconds.  

Nope?  

Didnt think so, be happy with your damage reduction. 

Edited by Starbridge

Right when I get Narrow Minded, they nerf Blessing.

Let's think about this for a second. Blessing no longer gives invulnerability. Therefore, if I focus on power duration, it's going to remain active for a long time, but my teammates will still be taking damage. If one of my teammates drops to the danger zone, I run the risk of Blessing still being active, meaning I can't cast it again. Also, no more Blessing to ease the team through tough spots like electrified water or a big group of enemies.

I guess I should actually lower power duration so I can fire off Blessing more rapidly? I don't know.

Just waiting for my update to get over with fingers crossed XD

By the way, did you do something with Vauban's Tesla and Bastille timer in HUD? Or do we wait a while more?....

Just asking XD Everything's great about this update though

Let's think about this for a second. Blessing no longer gives invulnerability. Therefore, if I focus on power duration, it's going to remain active for a long time, but my teammates will still be taking damage. If one of my teammates drops to the danger zone, I run the risk of Blessing still being active, meaning I can't cast it again. Also, no more Blessing to ease the team through tough spots like electrified water or a big group of enemies.

I guess I should actually lower power duration so I can fire off Blessing more rapidly? I don't know.

good point, actually. was thinking the same.

Edited by Fubukin

o.o Oh well - you're right......Especially high level enemies...

.... YAY everybody else is better then trinity again, now if everybody is mobbed together then everybody can now die together....but rhino. were do i go to get a refund for the platinum i paid for to get the mods to build my trinity up? the ones who complained "blessing is a cheap god mode" should have just left the mission. blessing+ link was trinity's AOE now it has no attack at all. i personally liked playing solo, now its even harder to that because "HAY i'm bleeding out ... blessing yay band-aid. now it's down to i'm bleeding out. blessing yay spit on open wound", and I am ticked that trinity is the only one nerfed while others were buffed. i can understand, now i have to pay attention to others health "which I already did" but now it still costs 100 energy (pre-mod) to cast something less useful then well of life with a time limit. y not take off well of life "cause no one uses it" replace it with blessing and then have the fourth slot for a 100% shield with a reduced time..hmm sound reasonable. Well I hope every body likes dieing when life support runs out and u drop down to 0 shield and 5 health rhino excluded y not reduce rhino skin its essentially blessing for one.

How about we go back to the effect it was in beta last year where it healed teammates and only made you invincible for 5 seconds.  

Nope?  

Didnt think so, be happen with your damage reduction. 

I'll try to be 'happen' with my damage reduction. 

I don't think I could be 'happen' with it after what all I've done to work toward a semi-decent Trinity only to have it nerfed. I didn't ask for us to go backwards a year either, did I? I simply asked, alongside of all the other ranters, to revert Trinity back to how she previously was. How about we nerf your frame's Ulti shall we? Trinity is no longer a good contender in Conclave, or any high wave defense, or survival, as you only get that 90% when your teammates are 90% dead, and by the time it's casted a heavy gunner just wrecked them in an instant amirite?

As previously stated, Rhino is now even MORE OP than he was because he now possesses the ability to go invincible while a warframe based purely on HEALING no longer possesses that. Hmph, doesn't make sense to me. Now I don't want Rhino nerfed, I do want Trin to be reverted though. All DE does is make changes to what everyone loves, and then the bandwagon people support their every move.

That kind of sounds like what happened to Runescape IMO. Amazing game > Gets changes > Old fanbase leaves > 9 year olds are only fanbase left. So you know, you have your opinion I have mine. I am mad about the nerf of Trin because she is now half as useful as she used to be, and I along with many others feel similar to the way I do because now our playing style has been jacked up and twisted.

Trinity was never meant to be damage!  Why is it so hard for people to see that?

I think what people are most upset about is the fact they cant Link+Blessing+Penta anymore.  GOOD GRIEF... if that wasnt cheap.

Link should go back to single target anyway if you ask me.

Edited by Starbridge

I'll try to be 'happen' with my damage reduction. 

I don't think I could be 'happen' with it after what all I've done to work toward a semi-decent Trinity only to have it nerfed. I didn't ask for us to go backwards a year either, did I? I simply asked, alongside of all the other ranters, to revert Trinity back to how she previously was. How about we nerf your frame's Ulti shall we? Trinity is no longer a good contender in Conclave, or any high wave defense, or survival, as you only get that 90% when your teammates are 90% dead, and by the time it's casted a heavy gunner just wrecked them in an instant amirite?

As previously stated, Rhino is now even MORE OP than he was because he now possesses the ability to go invincible while a warframe based purely on HEALING no longer possesses that. Hmph, doesn't make sense to me. Now I don't want Rhino nerfed, I do want Trin to be reverted though. All DE does is make changes to what everyone loves, and then the bandwagon people support their every move.

That kind of sounds like what happened to Runescape IMO. Amazing game > Gets changes > Old fanbase leaves > 9 year olds are only fanbase left. So you know, you have your opinion I have mine. I am mad about the nerf of Trin because she is now half as useful as she used to be, and I along with many others feel similar to the way I do because now our playing style has been jacked up and twisted.

False.  People were building Trinity and being able to solo ODDs, ODSs, TDs and survival missions because they could have Blessing, Link and Penta.  Life is change.  Update happened, move on.

DE made the smart move here and made Rhino a tank again, Trinity has a lower HP and Armor count for a reason, and that is because its a support frame.

False.  People were building Trinity and being able to solo ODDs, ODSs, TDs and survival missions because they could have Blessing, Link and Penta.  Life is change.  Update happened, move on.

DE made the smart move here and made Rhino a tank again, Trinity has a lower HP and Armor count for a reason, and that is because its a support frame.

So as a result of the exploiters, my build had to be destroyed? I truly understand where you're going don't get me wrong, but you should understand the frustration of having a Warframe's entire purpose be pulverized from existence. Many people spent countless hours waiting, grinding, upgrading, collecting, grinding more, and then their hard work is made useless. I understand DE may have wanted to end the exploits but it was a very effective way to solo, if you don't have good internet, you could just get trin and enjoy the game without lag, and still being able to do things. I think they should have thought this through and come up with a better approach.