The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sybaris

ObviousLee

I'd probably look at something more like:

http://goo.gl/VIgcUy

I love my Punch Through - It's so fun.

But yeah, some pretty hefty burst damage can be pumped out by this rifle it seems the only downside is how much ammo will be wasted by this in non-endgame stuff due to the burst fire trigger.

Can't wait for research to finish so I can get my hands onto it...

If raw DPS is anything to go by, then the Sybaris blows the Latron Prime out of the water (~60k vs ~30k burst). But I am curious about this as well, because I'm unsure of how the firing mechanism on the Sybaris works.

EDIT: Okay I'm not sure why I thought it was 60k, I think my mind had replaced the number I saw with the Burston Prime's or something -_- Anyway it looks comparable to the Latron Prime, but with a better firing sound and better reload. Funny how we get this weapon right after the pile of disappointment that was the Attica...

Edited by Noble_Cactus

Well the rockets on the Sybaris behave differently than say the Ogris. First they start out slow, then they speed up. When you fire all 3 rockets, it seems to do so in a triangular pattern.

Wrong weapon, mate. XD

again folks, the op was not a posted five forma build. It was a rough readout of maximum possible dps(ballpark range).

nothing more, nothing less. note the extreme lack of polarities. why no polarities? because it's not a build. a build would include polarities.

*sigh*

Edited by ObviousLee