Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Wild Staff Member Has Appeared!

DE_Adam

My name is Adam Ma, and as the Community Editorial Coordinator here at Digital Extremes I would like to give my first official ‘hello’!  I’ve got a pretty long and fancy title but all it means is that I’m here to give you something to read on a regular basis that will provide a better idea of what it is we do around here.  A more in-depth look at both the constant work our developers undergo and the contributions the Warframe community makes that the general patch notes and our livestream may not fully cover.

Between growing up in a community of relatively hardcore gamers and working as a journalist within the industry for four years I know what its like to have questions that the developers may not have considered, little things that make the game an especially personal experience.  That’s what truly makes a game like Warframe shine, and it’s my hope that in taking a more personal approach to editorial that we’ll all be able to learn a lot about what it takes to make such an engrossing title.

Being the fresh face around the DE office getting to learn who does what has been an exciting top priority, and from the outside looking in it’s easy to take for granted how much work needs to be put into any little change on the developer side of things.  Who these more unsung heroes are is going to be a big part of what I’m here to show you but you can expect to see quite a few other updates about Warframe’s mechanics and design, as well as features for both new players and existing veterans to enjoy.

Speaking of unsung heroes I’ll also be spending the majority of my time with you, Tenno!  So much of the depth behind Warframe comes from our avid gamers, so expect to see Clan, Alliance and general community spotlights more often as we try to show off those of you who have made Warframe such a fantastic place to meet and make friends.

It’s a pleasure meeting you all, and I look forward to shining just a little more light into our own dark sector of the universe.

-DE_Adam

great to have you here, sir! so it sounds like you're going to be a sort of liaison between DE and the player base, giving us a sort of behind-the-scenes look at what goes on at DE headquarters, shining some light on the hard work that may go unnoticed? I love the sound of that

plus it's always good to read. anyhow, welcome!