Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Next Buffs Be Oberon And Saryns Powers Pretty Please <3

Doughalo2

yea but at least a visual buff for saryn and change the melee power

agree, i'd like to see contagion buffing the entire team since more and more warframes seem to go teamplay way

I've never actually played Saryn so I'm useless for feedback. I'M SORRY! :P

Then why are you here, damnit >:[ 

We need feedback on what to... 'change' about Saryn and you coming in here with no clue is not helping... you... you... Tentacle pirate!

and now I run away!

Jack-Sparrow-GIF-johnny-depp-22453638-50

On a serious note, I cannot wait to see Oberon get a buff, his Hallowed ground needs to do something... 'more'  Like, Buff the party while they stand within it and debuff any mob that walks in it in some way,

His Reckoning ability should get a massive Damage buff, or be able to deal the puncture debuff.  Why?  It reduces the damage that a mob under the effect of that debuff can do which would support the team EVEN if it does not kill.  Maybe the enemies should get up 'slower' from Reckoning too.

I honestly think a good replacement for Contagion would be some ability that applies a poison cloud around Saryn, giving her a simple CC ability that can save your butt when surrounded by enemies.

Hallowed ground needs a stun effect, imo, not dot. Also, it wold be nice if oberon's renewal didn't have to find it's targets.

Nothing wrong with saryn though.

Edited by IANOBW

I agree with the Oberon. His first through third skills are borderline worthless.

Smite - If I wanted to attack just one enemy I;d shoot him with my rifle. The bouncy projectiles are unpredictable and usually don't do anything.

Hallowed ground - Even if you do find a bottle-necked area to use it on, the damage is insignificant, and the enemies get no status affliction (hello? slow?) This skill had potential. The description on the mod just sounds so cool.

Renewal - My Oberon is still on the low level side, and I haven't maxed it out yet. So, it seems a bit stupid to heal 7 health a second. 20 is better*, but still... An awesome buff would be X amount of instant heal + X healed over time. And Do something about the horrible flight path of the healing [projectiles?] [beams?] 

I was super excited when I first built him, but after playing with him for about 10 levels...he just isn't fun. Maybe If I leveled him to 30 and added a potato he would be great, but  so far, he just has let me down.

* (http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Renewal)

Edited by CF_HoneyBadger

Saryn is pretty much in the sweet spot right now; as for Oberon, while his 4th ability is fair enough, a slight revision of his other abilities would be beneficial.

I figure his 1st ability would benefit more if the initial target made some kind of shockwave blast instead of sending (badly) seeking projectiles. Tag an enemy then bam, target takes damage, others nearby get pushed away / staggered / knocked down.

2nd ability would need a secondary effect other than damage to be efficient. How about being under the effect of a status while they stand in the area of effect? Slowed? Confused? Reduced outgoing or increased incoming damage? Loss of Armor?

3rd ability, the regen is pretty interesting; the only downside is that it's not very efficient. Much to the opposite of his 2nd ability, how about either an increased resistance to CC or a static (not percentage-based) increase in Armor while it's effective? Would then give the option to either decrease duration for quicker regeneration or lenghten it to give a slow, steady regen along with CC resistance or Armor buff to the team.

If an Armor buff, then something along the line of 15/30/45/60 extra armor, which would scale with Power Strength; this would benefit ALL Warframes, especially low-armor ones since it doesn't scale off of a Warframe's base armor (let's be honest : +100% of 15 armor is meaningless but +60 Armor on top of 15 is significant and that's not accounting on the possibility to increase it further with Power Strength)

Edited by Wiegraf

How To Fix Oberon, from someone who mains him.

Smite: Instead of the weird pasta-lasers, just make the selected enemy explode. Targeted AoE goodness. Also change the damage type to just Blast or Blast/Radiation.

Hallowed Ground: Besides the much-needed visual rework, there are two ways this could be improved - either impose a status effect of some sort (slow), or have it heal teammates who stand in it as well. This could also do to have its damage changed to Fire.

Renewal: Drop the flying beam thing and make it a radial aura. Fix the deal with power duration being backwards and make it more of a heal than a regeneration buff; less duration, more strength.

Reckoning: Is fine. ♥