The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Reward - Unfair

sedy25

I have logged in consecutively for the past 30 days and have NEVER received a single Gorgon blueprint, how the hell is this fair?

Its neither fair nor unfair. "fair" isn't something that comes into it. Its more or less random, hence RNG. You will likely get it with time. I know I would kill for more potato rewards. But hey, can't ways get what we want.

Its neither fair nor unfair. "fair" isn't something that comes into it. Its more or less random, hence RNG. You will likely get it with time. I know I would kill for more potato rewards. But hey, can't ways get what we want.

Only difference being, Formas/Catalysts are obtainable through in-game playing.

I swear it said somewhere "Rewards get better the more you log in", or was that a load of crap?

The rewards you qualify for get better for x number of consecutive logins. I believe once you hit 7 days in a row you have a chance to get forma bps, blue potatos, gold potatos etc. I believe the full list is on the wiki. But You aren't guaranteed a good reward just because you qualify for them after the 7 day mark. I've been running the top tier of rewards for a while now and i still receive sentinel xp and 10% plat discounts (which are both useless to me but hey, what can ya do?)

More like "The more you login the better rewards that you might get", or "Here's the better rewards you want but might not get".

But hey, it's free. :3

Or even, "Let me stick this Gorgon BP right there on your screen then quickly skip to the next reward".

I shall write you a poem. *Ah-em*

I am the sequence you procure,

I am the chaos you endure,

I am the order you inquire,

I am the coincidence you desire,

I am the system you withstand,

I am the turmoil you demand,

I am the equitable and the fair,

I am the bias you despair,

I am the cause, yet you cannot blame me,

For I am the one they call RNG.

Only difference being, Formas/Catalysts are obtainable through in-game playing.

And Gorgon is obtainable via loging in... i repeat: obtainable. This means it's not guaranteed and you may even have to log in every day for a year and never get it. RNG is RNG and has nothing to do with fairness... fairness is just your perspective.

I got the Gorgon early on (on both the PS4 and the PC actually), and have probably sold a half-dozen blueprints in as many months.  I usually just get XP for stuff I've already maxed out.  Have mercy, O Great and Vengeful RNG.

I'm still waiting for one of those sweet, sweet 75% Lotus Tokens tho. ;p

I shall write you a poem. *Ah-em*

I am the sequence you procure,

I am the chaos you endure,

I am the order you inquire,

I am the coincidence you desire,

I am the system you withstand,

I am the turmoil you demand,

I am the equitable and the fair,

I am the bias you despair,

I am the cause, yet you cannot blame me,

For I am the one they call RNG.

Beautiful.

I have logged in consecutively for the past 30 days and have NEVER received a single Gorgon blueprint, how the hell is this fair?

I've been doing it for like maybe 4 months. So far, nothing aside from banshee, gorgon and glavie blueprints.

and here i so want DE to get ride of gorgon BP from log-in rewards...

had 7+ BPs of that...