Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quantum Badge

TaqeGrey

The Quantum Badge was the first of it's kind for the Tethra's Doom event.

This specific badge won't be reissued, but that's not to say future badges won't have the same 'particle' style. We're continually trying new things like the 'particle effect' badges, and aim to keep creating unique items. 

Thanks for your enthusiasm on the Quantum Badge! 

THE GREAT ALMIGHTY MEGAN HAS SPOKEN FOLKS! ITS OFFICIAL!

Aww Megan you realise you broke my heart... I will stay at home tonight and cry, watch some drama and listen to sad music (just kidding :p )

Thank you for your response I'm looking forward to new goodies :D

Remember real Tenno never lose hope :p

Edited by TaqeGrey

I guess I just need a friend you know. all those lonely nights talking to yourself I don't think its healthy. Since my body don't tolerate alcohol I'm getting drunk drinking apple juice :/ sad story

Back on topic I thought I would get more possitive support from community but it seems ppl realy like exclusive stuff and so I respect that, you can't please everyone :p

Since I'm in minority I just go back to my dark corner and gather strenght so I will return once again even more powerfull than before :)

I guess I just need a friend you know. all those lonely nights talking to yourself I don't think its healthy. Since my body don't tolerate alcohol I'm getting drunk drinking apple juice :/ sad story

Back on topic I thought I would get more possitive support from community but it seems ppl realy like exclusive stuff and so I respect that, you can't please everyone :p

Since I'm in minority I just go back to my dark corner and gather strenght so I will return once again even more powerfull than before :)

It's all good! We're here for you! *hugs*

I'm not going to be nice today

NO NO NO AND NO

there's a reason they're called exclusives, maybe the tethra mods fine people can have those later but not cosmetics.

I hope this thread is locked before it turns into another debate about exclusives

Actually the only true exclusives are founders items. Anything else is subject to re-release if DE decides to.

pls de start an event with <insert item> I missed it and it looks soo cool pretty pls pls pls

guys help me here xD

When you get down to it, this is basically every single argument to bring event exclusives back. Or just exclusives in general.

The Quantum Badge was the first of it's kind for the Tethra's Doom event.

This specific badge won't be reissued, but that's not to say future badges won't have the same 'particle' style. We're continually trying new things like the 'particle effect' badges, and aim to keep creating unique items. 

Thanks for your enthusiasm on the Quantum Badge! 

Still, why is it just vaub's vortex?

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else progress wasn't saved for the formorian shield core......or was it just me that got progress was not saved after 5 trys?

eh? What do you mean? 

A) Do you mean while the event was actually running e.g. Wednesday march 5 - Wednesday march 12 

or

B) Are you referring to the current missions that use the "Hijack" game mode from the event (Cereium and Gefion)?

If you are referring to your current attempts, they no longer count towards the event scores as the event is over. 

OR

Z) are you referring to some other "Saved" value for that game mode. 

Edited by MDRLOz

asking this is like asking to repeat the grav dilemma

technically ppl already did and thats why we have the G3 to give ppl the brakk, same with harvester/detron, lame bolt-ins to give the whining masses their toys.

it will never end tbh, on any event, except the ones that give nothing of worth.

Anyone else progress wasn't saved for the formorian shield core......or was it just me that got progress was not saved after 5 trys?

Didn't get it either since during that event they had constant server issues. Sent in a ticket and pretty much just dealt with the fact I wont be getting it because I had no way to verify my score that didn't save to the servers. PS4 didn't autosave gameplay and I took not screenshots. Most PS4 players that were around during that event should be entirely aware of the "Failed to Update Profile" issues that were running rampant. Either way, I still feel as if the quantum badge itself should be awarded during another event to compensate for that. i can deal with the mods not being obtainable again but they didn't bother showing any sort of good will towards the players affected at that time.

Edited by (PS4)OnesOwnGrief

So much aggression and stinginess in this thread. Everyone should be allowed to obtain anything and everything. I find it unfair to have plenty of the things I have in this game, because not everyone is/was able to have/obtain them. The silliest thing was the Proto-Excalibur skin and the Anniversary gift. They gave people one week to log on during the holidays to obtain both. It was silly because many were away to enjoy said holidays. 

Edited by Tymerc