Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank 16 (Kind Of Unfair)

SSI_Kryptix

What possible reason could you have that doesn't in the end boil down to, I'm a completionist so not having the same everything as everyone else rustles my jimmies?

At the end of the day, that one rank means literally nothing aside from absurdly minor bragging rights and a smidge more trading availability.  When Focus drops there may well be a very slight advantage gained from having just one rank higher.  Even then, it still isn't something to warrant complaints of any form till they have a notably unfair advantage of some kind.

There is nothing wrong at all with someone having a higher rank than you.  You will be allowed to reach that rank.

And why in Hek did you quote something so brokenly long?

Edited by Bobtm0

There is no possible way to achieve max rank yet.

Until that point is reached, I don't find any of these "founders are at an advantage" arguments to make any sense.

There are no advantages to getting mastery 16. And unfortunately since it isn't a finished system, getting upset about "missing out" seems like a mistake.

Currently you would have need to:

Cleared the entire map.

Finished the entire codex.

Maxed every available weapon and Frame to 30.

Then, only then, could you even begin to have a platform for this argument.  However since I find it unlikely that this is the case, I think you are underestimating the time its going to take you to get there. 

Why do you not understand something through your thick .... skull, We don't need a reason to achieve something. If there is something you can achieve then why will someone not want to get it? Give me one good reason. It's not like we have un countable things to do in warframe.

There is no possible way to achieve max rank yet.

Until that point is reached, I don't find any of these "founders are at an advantage" arguments to make any sense.

There are no advantages to getting mastery 16. And unfortunately since it isn't a finished system, getting upset about "missing out" seems like a mistake.

Currently you would have need to:

Cleared the entire map.

Finished the entire codex.

Maxed every available weapon and Frame to 30.

Then, only then, could you even begin to have a platform for this argument.  However since I find it unlikely that this is the case, I think you are underestimating the time its going to take you to get there. 

Do you seriously think this is the only account I made in 1 year?

And when we reach rank 16 founders will be at rank 17 and we will be locked at 16 again, same concept until another system undergoes.

Are you blind? This has been explained to you multiple times. You CAN hit MR16 WITHOUT founders.

And when non founders hit MR16 we still won't be even remotely close to MR17.

Ffs please take the time to read.

And when we reach rank 16 founders will be at rank 17 and we will be locked at 16 again, same concept until another system undergoes.

And when you can achieve rank 16 it wont mean we'll immediately hit rank 17.
Mastery points required for a rank is: 2500 * rank^2
So for rank 16 its 640000.
For rank 17 it'll be 722500.

The exclusive gear comes no where close to the 82500 mastery points needed to hit rank 17. 

So are you gonna make threads about this till we reach MR 30 or what? If you think that this will make DE change their minds on selling the founders again.. well it will never happen DE said it for the trillions of times already that they WILL NOT sell it again EVER.

Is 1 trade for you that important that you really would call it ''unfair'' i mean Geez theres always tomorrow dude.

Edited by Bot_6

Anyways I had enough of this, no one rarely agrees on threads. Everyone just keeps saying what they think is right not giving importance to what the rest thinks, so its better no one replies to this thread anymore as getting a good reply from most of you is not expected.

what weapon do you need that requires rank 16? seriously

Akdarvo Prime, and Dual Ruks.  And then there's the missions on the sun that get unlocked at Mastery Rank 16.

Though seriously, rank 16 isn't anything special thus far.  You get... what, an additional trade?  Big whoop.  So far as I know, everything's unlocked at Mastery Rank 8.

Anyways I had enough of this, no one rarely agrees on threads. Everyone just keeps saying what they think is right not giving importance to what the rest thinks, so its better no one replies to this thread anymore as getting a good reply from most of you is not expected.

Everyone agrees except for you. That should tell you something.

People have provided reasons as to why this is a non-issue.  You however haven't provided a reason to validate the complaint at hand.

Additionally, as autrix02 just noted, everyone agrees here except you.  Even people like me who aren't founders.

Validate your argument of the use of unfair in their attainment of a higher total value of mastery points and then maybe you'll get something more discussable out of this discussion.

Hello I'd like to put out my math from where i stand. At 5/17/2014 i had 144,000 exp possible 28276 until i was MR14 and had enough to have MR15 With 43,224 exp left over (this is without codex).i started right before U13 which means i missed wraith twin vipers, wraith machete, machete, gorgon wraith, and a free Brakk, and the gorgon (only possible through the RNG Gods).

Now back on topic: Do i care that some people who put their money and good faith into DE will hit MR30 before me? Hell No! they deserve it. The time will come when we all hit level thirty and those who are thirties will look down on the people who are not thirty yet. Its a "Beta" stuff will change and more guns/warframes/sentinels will be added. No Reason to complain over what they deserve.

im 13,276 from rank 16, ive missed the event twin vipers and havnt done the bronco prime or akbronco prime or the lato prime from GM founder, all other weapons are maxed, ive ranked all frames to 30, including excaliber prime, i wonder how some people are getting to rank 16 when i have only 2 weapons (6k) left to rank up

but in all truthfulness, it doesnt matter, it will come eventually when more equipment gets released and as has been said so much, higher MR has no real benefit until focus goes live, which may be a way off yet

Edited by Rovak

Wrong questions...

Is it "Unfair" that no matter how hard you try there will always be people ahead of you no matter what you do ? 

Answer to this is yes... You bought something early on that gives you higher rank than everyone else with no means at all of them catching you...

If you dont know what Im getting at here... 

Does achieving this rank mean anything at the moment ?

No it doesnt so why bother... (This is the question everyone was answering)

Do I give a rats &#! about any of this ?

Not even in the slightest... Wildstar release date in 10 days...

As of right now you can get to mr16 with 4 weapons to spare. I myself have everything bar the 2 founder weapons and the 2 closed beta weapons and I hit MR16 last night. so if you have everything then you should be ~12000 into 16.

And MR really doesn't matter, I use every weapon just because what else am I going to do when i have done everything over and over?

Edited by spacedkadet