Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank 16 (Kind Of Unfair)

SSI_Kryptix

Seriously, stop with these rude attitude comments, I don't need a reason to go to rank 16. If you so much say that then why would you even try to get all weapons and reach the highest rank? I doubt you or even anyone would stay on rank 15 when you can reach rank 16. The point is we should be able to rank up as high as there is..

There is already a huge amount of people in this thread telling you that they don't actually give a damn about their ranks...and you still try to make it look like you are the voice of the community.

Non-founders will always be able to reach the same rank as founders...but it will take 1-2 patches longer since you need to wait for extra weaponry...

Now stop crying.

There is 3 items you missed out on...but those 3 items won't actually hold you back for long. In most cases when a founder can hit the next rank....about 3 weeks later in most cases a non-founder can hit that rank as well.

You are just trying to rage out and about at anyone who was able to get all the weapons from beta events and the founder thingies.

Well guess what....there is no way you will ever receive all that gear that you missed out on (which could be as much as 50K mastery poits) and DE's stance is clear on this...event weapons and special items marked as "once in a lifetime" will not return.

If you don't like it...then you will have to quit playing...but quite honestly...that would be the most stupid reason ever.

P.s. You somewhere said "Hurr durr if someone can achieve something, there needs to be no reason, people want to achieve it." This is true for a few people (including you). But guess what...you came too late...you will not be part of the 1-2% of the players that can. Deal with the fact that you are never going to be someone in this game...and get out there and be a part of the 1% IRL or something.

Edited by Shehriazad

I suppose this could all be fixed if DE made those "Once in a lifetime" pieces of equipment possible to be traded. I know I would pay some hefty platinum for the items I was not around to get back in the day.

Mastery = Epeen

16 is bigger than 15.

16 brings all the boys to the yard

15 is a lowly peasant boot-licker

Theres literally nothing wrong wqith wanting a higher mastery rank

It shows hard you wor- How long youve grinded

Its something to look at at be prou- remember all the grinding you did...

But seriously

If i missed the exclusive items way back before i knew the game existed and couldnt reach the top no matter how much time i placed into the game id be a bit unhappy as well

And when we reach rank 16 founders will be at rank 17 and we will be locked at 16 again, same concept until another system undergoes.

Eventually you will be able to reach rank 30, and founders / exclusive item holders will be able to ... oh wait, they'll be on rank 30.

Wow.

Edited by Novocrane

Don't you guys think it's a little unfair that non-founders cannot acheive rank 16? I mean not everyone can afford to buy the founder package even if they were playing warframe at that time, as for the late comers, the highest they can get upto is rank 15... Everyone keeps complaining that why should Founders get to reach rank 16 when normal people can't, I understand that they are special but not so special that they can get an extra rank "16" and the 2 trades an exception. I'm not only saying this from my perspective but from most of the peoples point of view view I have met up until now.

yet another one of these UNFAIR posts... everyone can hit Mastery Rank 16...  how about you max out everything you got like you are supposed to, see where you are, and work on the new stuff that comes out almost every week?

I cant understand complaining about something that you can fix yourself. PLAY THE GAME

Greetings, Tenno.

This seems an odd thing to hear anyone informed complaining about. The people who participated in Closed Beta and the Founder's package have had the ability to be rank 16 for some time now.

Here is a list of all the equipment (as best as I can tell) that is no longer available. Notice 3 items of the 13 no longer available are Founder items, totaling only 12,000 of the 42,000 worth of affinity value.

Primary Weapons:

Boar

Braton Vandal (Closed Beta)

Snipertron

Snipertron Vandal (Closed Beta)

Strun Wraith (Event)

Secondary Weapons:

Dex Furis (Event/Gift)

Lato Prime (Founder)

Lato Vandal (Closed Beta)

Wraith Twin Vipers (Event)

Melee Weapons:

Machete

Machete Wraith (Event)

Skana Prime (Founder)

Warframes:

Excalibur Prime (Founder)

I hope this helps inform the discussion some.

Victory to you, Tenno.

- Salishaz

There's also Ether Daggers and Gorgon Wraith.  It doesn't really matter but Snipetron Vandal was an event weapon not closed beta.

No. Rank that high means nothing. I don't personally care for that and when you take it into context. People payed 120 dollars for that privilege. That is quite a hefty price for a artificial number that doesn't even benefit you in any way possible.

I am missing the vandal braton, vandal lato, and hate and only 4k to rank 16 with rhino prime in the oven and sybaris and bronco prime halfway done. 

So in theory it is highly possible to hit rank 16 without the founders weapons. Just you needed the earliest event weapons available. but once I hit 16 and max content Ill tell you how much more that is.

Also my codex is slowly getting  more complete every day so that has been helping immensely. 

There's also Ether Daggers and Gorgon Wraith.  It doesn't really matter but Snipetron Vandal was an event weapon not closed beta.

Greetings Tenno,

I actually appreciate the correction. I figured I was missing some, but I was not sure what. Thank you for your input, I corrected the post I made.

Victory to you always, Tenno.

- Salishaz

Oh no! I'm mastery 16 and you're 15! Now you won't have the same gaming experience that I have!

Ooooooohhh Nnnooooo.....

This is such a big deal

im just gunna quote myself because i think some ppl are starting to get it now

Focus is a way to improve YOU, the player. Not your gear. You directly. When its released and all you guys are left in the dust by the rest of us don't complain. You've all had more than enough time to prepare

If you believe that Mastery isn't important thats your own lack of understanding. Stop giving bad advice to new players though. That's the number one disconnect between the veteran player base and the new bloods... vets giving crap advice and new players playing like... new players.

If you are new you have no business worrying about Forma or favorite weapons or any of that. Get your gear to 30, move onto the next. Once you have a solid grasp of the game (as in tried most of it) Then you will have a better idea as to what you want to use

I'm just glad founders are being rewarded for their early participation on the game development.

1 year ago I had no idea this game even existed.

Otherwise I would not be enjoying this game, so there would be no 1 whole extra Mastery rank to be freaking out about....seriously.

Awesome, another one of these threads. I'll just stay out and see you guys in a couple weeks/months when these threads will surface ONCE AGAIN for mastery rank 17. If people devoted all this petty tenacity to other areas of their lives the world would be an amazingly productive place.

Edited by DJ_Redwire

Maybe when a few more weapons are released?

"Few more"

Even if I manage to obtain a brakk, detron and machete which are the last things I need for mastery, I still need at the very least 9 weapons added. Going to be at least until U14 for that :|

Bla bla bla, STFU.

what's the point of reaching MR16 ?

Weapon locked at MR 16 ? no.

Warframe locked at MR 16 ? no.

Other items you can only get at MR 16 ? no.

all you get right now is extra trade.

Thats entirely beside the point...