[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #29!

Any possibility that sentinel mods will be looked into?  Some sentinel abilties don't seem to function when the player with the sentinel is not hosting.  Also would it be possible for all sentinels to have a "pickup" ability and carrier being refocused into another position to help.  As it currently stands, to me as a player I feel punished for not choosing carrier if I want to take DethCube or Shade.  

• Upvote 3

Guest Shibboleet

My clan and I are curious as to if/when Mods will go through a balancing process? Currently weapons seem to scale with the old damage 1.0 model, but enemies are set in the new 2.0 scaling model.

Edited by Shibboleet

1. We DO NOT need a new Blade Storm system just fix the existing one. 

2. Now that the Kubrow are on Earth when will the Tenno get Theirs. 

• Upvote 3

1. I'd like to know more about Focus system.

2. Are you gonna rework current mod system or add new mod slots for frames/weapons (because now there is no space for utility mods)?

3. When will Valkyr's Hysteria be reworked?

4. Are you gonna rework Trinity's skirt and remove that ugly lobster tail? Plz, say yes.

Edited by AntLion
  • Upvote 4

Melee Fist and Fist and Feet weapons have low damage compared to their fellow melee weapons.  Do you feel this is intended or do you think the mobility inherent in there stances warrents this lower damage compared to other melee weapons?

Edited by Zaresin
  • Upvote 2

I wanted to know if they can subtitle videos of youtube DevStream boarding?

I am from Argentina.
I would like to know what they say, but not English.
Writing by Google Translator.
I love the game, a year ago I joined you.

PS: I hope google translator works well.

• Upvote 5

When is the star map going away?

Why are some uncommon-tier elemental mods (specifically Deep Freeze, Northwind and Shocking Touch) only providing a 60% damage boost when they should be providing 90% like thier counterparts?

And will we ever see a melee weapon that utilises puncture damage that is not a dagger? (A rapier perhaps?)

you should have posted your second bullet (about the elemental mods not working properly) in the bug thread

Any possible chance of a new warframe we could use thats like an animal, such as a usable Zanuka Warframe?

• Upvote 3

How do you feel about fan concepts, and how often do you check them?

• Upvote 3

What is the current status on valkyr's melee update? Can we hope to see it in update 14? 

Also can we ever hope to see AI be the determining factor when it comes to difficulty in the game instead of the current have a bigger gun against enemies high amounts of armour?

• Upvote 5

Question : 1) Will there be any performance improvements or connection improvements in coming update?

2) And can we ever have kubros as a pet ??? (just want to know!)

• Upvote 1

Question : 1) Will there be any performance improvements or connection improvements in coming update?

2) And can we ever have kubros as a pet ??? (just want to know!)

They have stated numerous times that Kubrows will be in update 14 as the sentinel slot in your loadout will be renamed to "pet"

• Upvote 1

when will chat and grouping leave the alpha stage?  finding a group is incredibly unfriendly to players

posting tabs is dependent on rate of people posting and relys either on spelling(i use that term loosly) someones handle correctly

or trying to find thier name in the side panel which constantly scrolls away from where your looking

for a game that describes itself somewhat a social interaction the horrible grouping system has been ignored for other flashier changes

i would love to experiment easily with different frame and weapons combos in partys that a REAL grouping system would allow

i find the grouping system incredibly crude compared to other systems and seems to be getting ignored consistantly

please getting a group together or joining one should be fun not frustrating and annoying...theres alot of variety in frames and weapons give us a chat/grouping system that makes party formation as fun as all the options that are availble to us should make it

• Upvote 1

What is the status on Valkyr new animations for hysteria and the damage bug fix? The skill hasn't been scaling since melee 2.0

Do you have concept art of new armor pieces to show?

What's the next prime/frame?

When are the community designed melee weapons coming

• Upvote 4

When will Hek come out of hiding? Some unlucky players cannot get hydriod BPs because most of the Ceres nodes are taken by the Corpus now.

Better yet... When will invasion stop changing mission nodes? there should be a special planet with rare resources that is influence by either corpus or grineer.

Invasion 2.0?

Not sure if this was asked yet, but what kind of customization options will there be for Kubrows?

In the past devstreams, it was said that there might be personal Tenno spaceships as our "main hub".

My question is : Should they come out someday, will we be able to use the spaceships to travel through space? (not going into missions, but flying to other planets , the Sun, etc. free-roaming  )

• Upvote 1

Whats with the recent Increase of Infested attacking Multiple planets?

What are you going to do about corpus domination of some of the Grineer planets? 

Will any of these occurrences lead to an Event?

Thanks for all your work on the game it is amazing!

• Upvote 1

Question for Geoff and animation team:

Are there still plans for market purchasable animation sets that was discussed a few dev streams back? I want to unlock Loki idle animations for all my frames. 

Question for DE Glen: Are you Red Text? Confirm or deny!

Are there any plans to re-balance sentinels & their weapons since some are stealing the show and others all but forgotten?

Edited by Keiiken
  • Upvote 3

Any possible chance of a new warframe we could use thats like an animal, such as a usable Zanuka Warframe?

been saying this I started playing warframe. A Wolf like warframe would be AWESOME.

• Upvote 2

My questions are as follows:

1. what is the next major update for PS4 (13.4 or some thing else?)

2. Give us an expected timeline for the next update on ps4(you do not have to mention dates ..just specifying the month would be fine..may be like mid of this month or so)

3. I have posted couple of bugs after update 13 and only one of them got noticed by a developer and he said that its fixed now and should be part of the next update. The remaining ones however got no attention from developers (does this mean that not all reported bugs are looked at by developers? or do i have to send emails to developers for specific bugs ? ( a bug that i reported was about the Noru Prime Syndana not being displayed properly on ember prime and nova (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/232606-noru-prime-syndana-not-being-displayed-properly-for-ember-prime-happens-to-nova-too/?view=findpost&p=2694642)but i didn't get a post back from the administration staff. i understand that this is small company and everyone is busy most of the time but spending real money on cosmetics and not getting what i anticipated makes me little sad. Anyways thats the reason i filed a support ticket as i didn't get the required attention on the forums.

Stealth

Looking backwards at all the stealth 2.0 talks and requests, are we going to have parkour\movement additions to the game that will be use as an element in stealth?

And will we have live map elements that we can interact with to help hide from enemies? stand to the wall or a whole in a wall to avoid being seen etc..

Being able to take cover behind obstacles, the infamous cover-to-cover movement.

Also i have a question on stealth kills, i ( and many others ) feel that we're being punished after stealth-hitting the enemy after we try hard to reach him from behind, because the stealth hits are just too weak! You're supposed to reward that hit with an instant kill perhaps? at least make it double the melee weapon's current damage ( with mods! ).

I hope this gets answered, looking forward to the stream.

• Upvote 3