The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Weapon Is Nice But...

Kaokasalis

Why is it another electrical weapon? I dont mind it being clan tech but i just think that we have alot of electrical weapons compared to some other elemental types. This is not meant to be a complaint but a concern since i think that some elemental types such as cold, magnetic and gas damage seems nelected compared to electrical or toxin weapons.

Do you guys agree? Do you think we have to many electrical or toxin weapons? What do you guys think?

Im already in love with it and just found out about it 3 minutes ago

Im a sucker for high status weapons and electricity stun (so goooood)

Cant wait to throw it on my Valkyr as an alternative to the lecta

Though im seriously in love with the lecta still too

We do have way too much electric weapons, imo. I would really like to see ice or fire weapons added in the future or have some of the weapons already in game turned to those elements, like what happened with the dark sword and plasma sword.

I think it would be neat to see an ice gun!

Is the OP talking about the Amprex?  Just a bit confused because of the Angstrum and Sybaris.

Agreed with most of the thread about heat and cold weapons though!  I want more of a reason to use Ember's accellerant!  Ignis is lovely already, maybe a fire whip, and heat kunai or something.  :D

Is the OP talking about the Amprex?  Just a bit confused because of the Angstrum and Sybaris.

Agreed with most of the thread about heat and cold weapons though!  I want more of a reason to use Ember's accellerant!  Ignis is lovely already, maybe a fire whip, and heat kunai or something.  :D

I believe OP is talking about Serro: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Serro

Agreed, far to many electric weapons. Despite being useful for modding it is too common. It would be nice to see some other element types ie fire or ice. I think it would be awesome to see some kind of fire whip (like a fire cracker or something). :D Or maybe change some current weapons to elemental damage like the dark sword. 

I couldn't care less if it is electric or not, my issue is that DE are so disconnected from the actual game, that they think the stats on this thing are acceptable in any way. It's 10no point fodder and that's it.

Why is it another electrical weapon? I dont mind it being clan tech but i just think that we have alot of electrical weapons compared to some other elemental types. This is not meant to be a complaint but a concern since i think that some elemental types such as cold, magnetic and gas damage seems nelected compared to electrical or toxin weapons.

Do you guys agree? Do you think we have to many electrical or toxin weapons? What do you guys think?

It's a Corpus weapon. Corpus weapons pretty much always have a base damage type of electricity (and Infested weapons almost always have Toxin). There's obviously exceptions to this. like the Dera and Supra (which act like normal guns) or the Synapse and Phage (which are electrical and corrosive), and Grineer are just plain weapons.

Oh I'm not complaining about the about of electrical weapons, or the Serro. I'm just sugesting that I would, and I expect others would too, greatly enjoy the introduction of other element specific weapons. 

Not exactly too many, it's just seems that Corpus' weapons is on the focus right now, and as posts before me already said, they usually Electric.

TO whoever mentioned the Dark Sword, both it and the Dark Dagger are Radiation base. (Which has led to people wanting a true Dual)

DE, when? When would this awesome idea come true?