Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

...need Nerfing Mods

ndantony

Just a thought... I think it would be fun if DE will add in a bunch of nerfing mods, where some mods would allow players to cripple their own certain warframe's powers, abilities and health. And then there would be a super rare one (maybe called "Super Nerf") that would cripple a warframe completely when equipped... well, maybe with just 1 health and 1 shield and no ability and the warframe cannot even hold a gun or melee... 

Only if it was a mod that crippled your teammates but not you.  CripplingTrollMod or something.

"hey why are my shields cut in half... and its taking me a full damn clip to kill 1 friggen enemy."

Only if it was a mod that crippled your teammates but not you.  CripplingTrollMod or something.

"hey why are my shields cut in half... and its taking me a full damn clip to kill 1 friggen enemy."

LOL.... +1

Just a thought... I think it would be fun if DE will add in a bunch of nerfing mods, where some mods would allow players to cripple their own certain warframe's powers, abilities and health. And then there would be a super rare one (maybe called "Super Nerf") that would cripple a warframe completely when equipped... well, maybe with just 1 health and 1 shield and no ability and the warframe cannot even hold a gun or melee... 

OH OH.... How about a mod that leaves you warframe paralyzed and without wepons?

It would really be funny to send an unarmed excalibur who's stuck in a wheelchair straight into a bunch of blood thirsty grineer.

That's tasteless!

and sadistic!

and wrong!

Why would you want our warframes to suffer?

I'll call PETA!

When players are b*tthurt about nerfs and try to make a sarcastic post about but have no idea what they're talking about. Delicious.

OP, you completely don't understand the point of nerfs. 

It's not about players that can't control themselves and ask for nerfs in return.

It's about the power some warframes hold, and how some of these warframes end up in your team.

When a (old)Nova constantly wipes everything on screen every 7-8 seconds (literally) there isn't much of the game left to play.

If a (old)Trinity makes sure you never die, there isn't much of the game left to play.

These 'go nerf yourself' post are so.......sigh

[don't know how the new Nova and Trinity play in team yet honestly]

We should get bonus rewards for equipping keys in non-derelict missions. Like equip 4 keys get +100% XP +100% cash rewards. :D

This is actually a great idea...that said, I'd get a little tired of the one guy that shows up to sechura with 4 keys equipped that's dying constantly and contributing nothing to the team.

[don't know how the new Nova and Trinity play in team yet honestly]

New Trinity now actually plays like a support frame. I'm liking the new Energy Vampire. Even if a EV target dies prematurely, I still get all the energy from it. It makes Energy Vampire more viable for normal play.

Nova is still a Glass Cannon except that she is more fragile now. But she's still explosive if modded right.