Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Favorite Warframe And Why?

makaloff95

Rhino Prime is my main because I hate proc damage in high level missions

Zephyr for raiding, master thief and those high rooms are pouring with loot

Vauban use him to help team mates level faster.

Trinity, as she is nice to drop into and just run support for a while and help newbies on mercury

Neckros hmmmmm more loot

Valkyr for those days when I want to rip line and slice enemies

Hydriod for when you need a chuckle as tentacles throw enemies around, followed by a barrage

Very close tie between Volt and Hydroid.

Volt is a very nicely balanced IMO warframe, two useful utility powers, and two fairly hard hitting offensive ones. Though I still think Shock's damage could be a little higher. He's just fun to play.

Which segues right into Hydroid. Not only do all of Hydroid's abilities have some form of CC to them, but they're just really satisfying to use. Especially tempest barrage. Not to mention that the Triton helmet looks fantastic.

Have to say that while I do like most of the frames I play and love Valkyr...She is 2nd to Ember as I love having the ability to stun and then set things ablaze with utter devastation. (Especially in infested scenarios.)

I also like to add that her backstory has ALOT more detail than most other frames.(except Excalibur , Valkyr and now Mag Prime)\

I love a character with background.

Edited by XxSeether1992xX

It varies and depends.

Nova = because I love exploring the Void and getting to every single treasure room.

Nyx = because she's a survival queen. And she just makes me love her anyway. (wink wink)

Rhino = when I don't feel like caring about damage, yes it all tickles.

Nekros = because I like loooooot. Did I mention loooot? Yeah, loooooooot.

Frost = dat neck tie.

Loki = when dildos attack, also when I need to scan something.

Booben = for when I feel like things just don't move and hang in the air...

Ash and Nyx. 

Ash because I usually gravitate towards the melee class and at the time he was the cooler looking of the two options (sorry Loki). I like to solo a lot too, and his stealth allows me to change up my playstyle if I want too, whether I feel like stealthily picking off targets with Dread, or charging down a hallway in an eviscerating frenzy with the Dragon Nikana. I'm looking forward to the Bladestorm finalization so that I can expand his playstyle a bit more. 

I don't play Nyx as melee, but I love the crowd control offered through Chaos and the tactical applications of Absorb coupled with her low defense and hit points. While she can absolutely turn the tide of battle (and she tends to be my go-to frame for defense/hostage missions), she's still squishy enough that I have to be careful about what I'm doing. Plus she gives me a reason to use all those guns I keep mastering since she has a difficult time staying in melee. 

Edited by Acos

Loki. Just made him, did a corpus mobile defense and it was a walk in the park at rank 4 with only energy siphon and continuity. Love Loki because of his unconventional way of doing things, I keep finding out creative ways to kill enemies with him in any situation. He's the only frame that I use with all 4 skils. He is very very fun to use.

Hail to the Queen baby.

Banshee now and forever.

I don't care if my powers do little to no damage, give me a Latron Prime and things will die, I don't care what level they are, 650% bonus damage means that I will hurt things.

Plus I can sling out more CC than just about anyone else, hell, I can press 4 and pause the game for 5 minutes.

can we pick more than one ?

i'd say the most FUN frames would be Volt and Valkyr

and the most useful and still somewhat fun are Nyx, Rhino and Ash

Most useful and Ash doesnt quite go well together. 

Nyx because she's never not useful. Also, she's like the classy-sexy Warframe. Ember is the saucy one. Saryn is the juicy one. Valkyr is the crazy one. Banshee is the weird one. Nova is the annoying one. Zephyr is the sporty one. Trinity is the plain, but always likable one. Mag is...Mag. But Nyx? Nyx got class for days. I just imagine as she's mowing down Grineer, they're all like "oh mah gawd, she's so deadly, but she's just so classy that it's sexy. You go gurl! ahhhhhhhhh"