Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Would You Say Is The Most Frustrating Part About Acquiring A New Weapon (Without Using Plat?)

Sasquatchias

The frustrating part comes afterwards when I have to master it. Every time I get a new weapon I hate it for the first 25 ranks, after which point it has enough of the "required" mods on it that I start to see its' potential and enjoy it. Then I finish mastering it and it goes to die in my inventory as I start the process all over again. 

Ranking up weapons without a potato or any polarities simply isn't fun. 

Youre asking me to choose between the stance mods vs Argon crystals... :(

I cant stand hunting for Argons, every other resource i dont mind.

This game doesnt have anywhere near enough content to sustain playability through the Argon and stance rarity issues.

Resources are no problem for me. Last I checked I was up 1.2k oxium and 20 argon crystals, so there is that.

I have no problem waiting, often I will plan ahead, so that if I want to level stuff I will have stuff to level. Plus impulse Forma is a thing

Since I main Banshee, damage isn't really ever an issue. Sonar is basically the equivalent to slapping 4 maxed serrations onto a gun right off the bat.

Really my problem with new weapons is that I really just can't get as hyped about them since they are so easy for me nowadays

I think too many of the Clan Research weapons require Formae to build.  That got old really fast.

What's worse is that a lot of them don't even have a Polarity slot once you do build them.  That's freakin' stupid.

Edited by (PS4)Hooligantuan

I can make a Forma a day, ya know?  Tops.

But I'm developing too many weapons and Warframes at a given time.  It's too scarce, has too many applications, and requires too much production itself for it to be in just about EVERY Clan Tech weapon.

It's stupid.  It's badly managed scarcity.

Assuming it applies its farming neurodes to make the weapon. Ive got at least a couple hundred of any other resource but argon crystals, neurodes, and neural sensors. Argon I almost never use, Neural sensors I almost never use, but neurodes are used in a ton of the various weapons and I just have awful luck getting them. I did 40 waves of ODD last night and got 1 neurode for my trouble. I did a handful of vault runs this morning (I want to say 5 or 6) but didnt get a single one. Then I did a few nightmare runs on earth and got none again. Im sure there are people who get them to drop regularly but I sure dont have that luck.

If neurodes dont apply then catalysts/forma are the next big problem. I had to forma my soma 4 times to get it where I want it and that took weeks. After the first two times I said I wasnt going to do it again till I leveled up a new warframe so I ended up making valkyr and oberon to level up with it. Having just earlier today calculated my tigris to need 5 forma to work how I want it Im not looking forward to more of this. Then theres the catalysts, good god those things seem rare.