Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.2: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

You've overnerfed the mod drop rate in a big way. I understand that rares were too common but now I can't even find a damage upgrade for my shotgun. Instead I get floods of useless Sentinel, pistol stun, and ammo capacity mods. Hell, I haven't found a single rare mod since 7.7 hit.

When many of the uncommon and rare mods (such as Flow, any ability mod, etc.) are necessary to remain viable while progressing through the game, these things should be found more often. Otherwise, newer players will hit brick walls and likely lose interest.

Please look into the drop rates

Shotgun damage mods aren't rare and aren't that hard to find, stick to grinner missions, damage mods are supposed to drop more commonly from them. Rare mods drop all the time in higher level missions, you have to keep progressing through the systems to get better mods. Get out of your comfort zone every now and then and you'll have no trouble getting decent mods. Some of the essential rare mods (streamline, heated charge, etc. etc.) are pretty common as rewards in defense missions.

Edited by Aggh

Reported yesterday that the black screen of doom denied me loot but today I seem to have the items that shouldn't have been saved, dunno if something was done on the back end or if I'm a terrible liar and they were added despite the game telling me my progress wasn't saved.

You DE haven't thought of increasing drop chances for the blueprints? Like having 25% chance to drop one of the three blueprints (Equal chances to drop each blueprint/ 33.3%). I have been doing the same mission (Exta, Ceres) to get Frost Systems, but the last 15 times, the boss haven't even dropped a helmet or chassis blueprint. Only 15 alloy plates or 45 circuits...

In other words, Grineers beyond lvl 20 are more than just huge ammo sink; there's simply no way to complete Grineer missions without ammunition-boxes, unless you have super-damage buffed guns and an extremely good melee-weapon.

Would that explain why Councilor Hek is virtually impossible to take down by any means other than a ridiculous multi-minute melee-swarm?

Would the ludicrous armor-rating/damage-soaking on Grineers explain why Councilor Hek is virtually impossible to take down by any means other than a ridiculous multi-minute melee-swarm?

Any non-infected boss has a shield, that simply gets activated/starts recharging way too early and restores way too fast unless you're playing in group with good rate of fire-guns and fast reloading, not to mention the shiled capacity on them usually is extremely high (even if it would be only 3/4 if their health.

I don't personally have the details for the stats of bosses.

But I certainly do know at the moment that there's no way of causing 100% damage with anything on Medium-Grineer-forces (which are Lancers and the varitiations like Seekers). Previously you could headshot them to get at least 100%-normal damage; now it's more or less the halved

Example with Lato (normal damage = 24) in the current version of the game:

Headshots = 14

Body Shots = 4

I don't have exact numer how much Armor-piercing shots would do in this case, but since they're directly linked to normal damage, armor piercing damage is also insignicant, like any other elemental/special-shots. Shotguns and armor-ignoring weapons do almost no-damage too on this version of the game, even when shot into heads...

Edited by Pave

It seems like drops aren't even that good on Pluto. I just ran Acheron once and got zero mods and Oceanum twice, killing every enemy I encountered, and only 4 commons dropped total. In 7.7.1 I did a couple other Acheron runs, both of which also gave zero mods. These missions also only give 1000 credits a piece, so it's still way more efficient to do Cronus blueprint runs for both credits and mods. The likelihood of getting rares might be higher on Pluto, but the chance of getting any mods at all is still really bad.

Im glad that the rare mods are now actually "rare" and we're finally getting the useful mods like redirection/vitality (which previously barely ever dropped) I understand what we pick up is based on RNG so im not going to complain about something that can't be "fixed" to be fairer than it already is :P

Just so you can see that rares do actually infact drop I played for just over 17 hours straight between yesterday and this morning (RDO FTW!) and managed to pick up the following rares: flow(1), streamline(1), seeker(1), metal auger(2), stormbringer(1), vital sense(4), ravage(2), convulsion(1) and fury(3) throughout the entire time so just under 1 per hour which imo is what it should be! - No rare fusion mods but that really doesnt bother me in the sleightest :D

Blueprints drop like crazy from bosses so I dont see what all the fuss is about either... I managed 2 chassis, 3 helmets, 1 unique helmet, 1 sword and 2 skins in the same 17+ hours.

To all the guys/girls @ DE you are awesome! Keep up the good work and thankyou for your prompt bug fixes and quick responses :)

Edited by Temporary

Blueprints drop like crazy from bosses so I dont see what all the fuss is about either... I managed 2 chassis, 3 helmets, 1 unique helmet, 1 sword and 2 skins in the same 17+ hours.

To all the guys/girls @ DE you are awesome! Keep up the good work and thankyou for your prompt bug fixes and quick responses :)

Actually a majority of players can not recieve blueprints from missions or from marketplace, they simply do not appear in their inventory, and yes they are awesome but they have not noticed this bug in 3 days now, so if you guys can spread the word, and let them know would be appreciated, because the only reason they havn't fixed it yet, is because nobody has managed to break through to them.

Actually a majority of players can not recieve blueprints from missions or from marketplace, they simply do not appear in their inventory, and yes they are awesome but they have not noticed this bug in 3 days now, so if you guys can spread the word, and let them know would be appreciated, because the only reason they havn't fixed it yet, is because nobody has managed to break through to them.

If a "majority of players can't receive blueprints" why aren't more of them on here letting the devs know about it or better yet instead of doing it on an open forum put in a ticket to the devs which I know from personal experience gets resolved fairly quickly.

I'm not trying to be a $&*^ but I can only find about 5 or 6 posts complaining about this specific issue so instead of "spreading the word" go right to the source for better results :P

If a "majority of players can't receive blueprints" why aren't more of them on here letting the devs know about it or better yet instead of doing it on an open forum put in a ticket to the devs which I know from personal experience gets resolved fairly quickly.

I'm not trying to be a $&*^ but I can only find about 5 or 6 posts complaining about this specific issue so instead of "spreading the word" go right to the source for better results :P

I personally can't pick up any chronus bps right now (I'm absolutely sure I did in the mission, looked for the confirmation at the bottom of the screen every time), everything looks as normal, but they just don't appear in the inventory after the mission, on either page of it, and not in the foundry as well.

Curiously, this behavior is exclusively limited to the chronus bp for me (might very well be different for others), so depending on how much of your drops can get affected by this bug, people might just as well not have noticed it yet. I personally couldn't tell if there is anything else affected right now at least.

I haven't received a single blueprint from numerous boss runs since 7.2 hit. I take that back. I did receive a Mag Helm BP but since then nothing. Considering all the additional effort in building a frame from the resource, credit, and build time requirements I think BP drops should occur more frequently.

Edited by Tegajinn

You guys never fail to make me look forward to playing Warframe more and more! Keep up the effort and great work DE :) And I just upgraded my Founders package. Looking forward for more awesomeness from you guys.

May try out the new Infested Sword, though the Grineer Axe skin doesn't strike my fancy. But stil appreciative nonetheless B-)

P.S, i just noticed recently that whenever I try to attach a Sentinel mod to my Shade Sentinel, the mod screen freezes and super-imposes itself over the other menu UI's, even after logging out. This also results in any recent changes I made to anything in-game (Warframe, Weapons, Customizations) to be resetted. Just FYI.

I believe I have been getting blueprints as recently as this Saturday.

That said, the whole "objects flying randomly around the room" drop system is a really bad idea for any remotely-important drop. Mods, resouces, and blueprints should all fall straight downwards and not off into a chasm or glitch into random geometry.

Yes, it looks cool, but it gets incredibly glitched-out when the host is a little flaky or when something about the weapons used cause them to fly dozens of feet.

Edited by HvcTerr

I believe I have been getting blueprints as recently as this Saturday.

That said, the whole "objects flying randomly around the room" drop system is a really bad idea for any remotely-important drop. Mods, resouces, and blueprints should all fall straight downwards and not off into a chasm or glitch into random geometry.

Yes, it looks cool, but it gets incredibly glitched-out when the host is a little flaky or when something about the weapons used cause them to fly dozens of feet.

This. It's very frustrating to have to go on a scavenger hunt just to find your reward for killing a tough boss. And if you don't find it, you're never sure whether the boss really did drop nothing but worthless salvage/plastids/circuits, or whether he did drop those blueprints you were looking for but you just never found them.

As is see the rarity chance... :

Common = everytime when not a uncommon or rare is dropped

Uncommon = 1 out of 20-25

Rare = 1 out of 45-50

...so you will rarely find a rare. That's the way it's supposed to be.

What may be off now is that some mods are classified as a rare but should be uncommon or common regarding their use. But imho Warframe skill mods should be uncommon and only the ultimate rare, every power mod (strength, efficiency, flow blabla) should be rare.. steel fiber and shield recharge common and the rest uncommon.

One problem you might be feeling with the drop rates is that warframe does not seem to use pseudo-random distribution.