Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.2: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

You mean, Steve doesn't sleep at DE? Seriously, Rebecca, too? I thought fer sure they had cots in the back of the server room...

I can't tell, if they do, they might just make toast in the server right now and that's why it going so horrible.

I can't tell, if they do, they might just make toast in the server right now and that's why it going so horrible.

Nahhh, Steve was keeping his HUGE cistern of coffee warm on top of one of the server stacks while he was bravely defending our virtue (..y'know..) and while he was typing away furiously, he bumped it with his elbow, and, well...

oh i have such a big suggestion for a hot fix or an update can you pls pls pls let us start the match with full energy reserves, it simply doesnt make sence going into battle half prepared for it, does any assault squad go in half hazardly? No i think not and any military vet or personel will tell you the same thing you go in fully prepared. Especially being "Ninja's" i highly doubt they/we should be going in with only 50 energy.

It hurts to see my lovely Saryn be treated as trash by other people... :(

She is not! The problem here is the right mods for her isn't affecting what should be affected on her! (focus should affect Toxic DPS and Reach for Miasma. And for the love of lotus, make the venom spores easier to hit!)

Yeah, I'm really going overboard with her since I really love her concept.

TBT, Saryn is better for solo play than in teams since the dumb range and damage of her skills are overrun by others.

I don't think she's being treated like trash, I know I am one of the main people who pointed out in the thread that she needs work and most her powers feel useless compared to other frames but I do not mean to say she is trash. I love the frame, but the plain and simple truth is she needs buffing, not nerfing. And I agree, they need to fix those mods not working on her, they also don't work on some other frames so I think it is something they should try to fix right away when they can.

Now, just keep A) our financial data safe, and B) the servers up. (And in that order, please...)

I don't think we'll need to worry about financial data since that's being handled by outside vendors like steam and ultimatepay. We only really need to pray for the safety of the servers.

Gonna keep posting until DE sees this... :-P

I have an idea for the loot tables, and I think it will be an appropriate middle ground between what the community wants from mods drops, and what you guys, the devs, seem to want.

How about splitting the loot tables significantly by mod polarity, into different planets? So, certain planets will drop certain types of polarity mod. Higher level missions will increase the chance of a rare mod being dropped, although common/uncommon will still drop too. What this means is, like resources, players know where to go to farm for the mod they want. This removes a lot of the uncertainty with players trying to get specific mods. Now, rare mods could be made more slightly rare, as a trade-off for the certainty of knowing what polarity the rare mods that drop will be, but it means if I want to get a certain V polarity rare mod, I know I have to go to the highest level planet that drops V polarity mods. Maybe planets could drop 2 types of polarity.

I think this would also fit nicely with lore you have mentioned you want to expand upon later - each polarity being from a different Orokin clan, well perhaps each of the Orokin clans had planets where most of their colonies were, so their mods drop from those planets more often?

I have an idea for the loot tables, and I think it will be an appropriate middle ground between what the community wants from mods drops, and what you guys, the devs, seem to want.

How about splitting the loot tables significantly by mod polarity, into different planets? So, certain planets will drop certain types of polarity mod. Higher level missions will increase the chance of a rare mod being dropped, although common/uncommon will still drop too. What this means is, like resources, players know where to go to farm for the mod they want. This removes a lot of the uncertainty with players trying to get specific mods. Now, rare mods could be made more slightly rare, as a trade-off for the certainty of knowing what polarity the rare mods that drop will be, but it means if I want to get a certain V polarity rare mod, I know I have to go to the highest level planet that drops V polarity mods. Maybe planets could drop 2 types of polarity.

I think this would also fit nicely with lore you have mentioned you want to expand upon later - each polarity being from a different Orokin clan, well perhaps each of the Orokin clans had planets where most of their colonies were, so their mods drop from those planets more often?

^ This is EPIC!

Also I dont mind the invincibility thing being taken away from Contagion. Just PLEASE bring back the unstaggerability part. Contagion went from favourite Melee killer against infested to on the shelf to be used as fusion fodder. As a melee buffer it would stand to reason that Saryn would have some protection to actually allow her to melee.

Polarity is already supposed to be divided by faction being killed, currently though the Uncommon and Rare droprate seems a little too low compared to the Common droprate.

(In update 6 it was like 50% Common, 45% Uncommon, 5% rare, right now it feels like 70% Common, 29% Uncommon, 1% Rare even for high level enemies. The difference in low level vs high level enemy rare droprate still feels way off. I.E. Not enough uncommon and rares are being dropped by high level enemies. It's understandable that they should be uncommon and rare, but you should also be rewarded better for tackling harder content)

Also Steve said he is looking into changing a lot of the Rares to be Common and Uncommon because currently there's wayyyyy too many rares. (There's about 78 rares 20 Uncommon and 29 Common mods currently, which is definitely a problem)

Though I assume Scott is actually in charge of all this stuff, so during the Livestream yell at him if he hasn't fixed it by then lol. =p

---

Edited by Nokturnal

Faction Swaps and Combinations will now occur again.

^^^

what this mean? there is a faction choose in this game?

Imagine the horrors of Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer Platinum, where they mix and match troop composition. Combination is this.

Faction Swap is more of a "You finished this objective? Okay, go do this next objective. By the way, another faction has raided the place and is now in control."

Combination can totally be a nightmare if you think about it. Grineer heavy weapons combined with Infested frontliners and Corpus robots.

Imagine the horrors of Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer Platinum, where they mix and match troop composition. Combination is this.

Faction Swap is more of a "You finished this objective? Okay, go do this next objective. By the way, another faction has raided the place and is now in control."

Combination can totally be a nightmare if you think about it. Grineer heavy weapons combined with Infested frontliners and Corpus robots.

AFAIK the factions actually fight each other here.

Edited by Thirdstar

there is a bug with the exels Slash Dash!

I have upgraded it fully and i dont do ANY DMG AT ALL, 0& :O and i tested reinstall the game, re download, doing the slash dash above the enemies, besides, and infront and even behind!!! What is going on :O

Its pretty simple: we need more to reduce the repetition!

The can you buff credist drop like.... I dont know - 5-10 times more for high lvl missions cause its getting silly watching 16 teams farming tolstoy at once for Cronus BP. 1000 credits per lvl 30 mission is total joke, given that with current random-&#! progression you cant just sell mods for cash cause you need them to upgrade your other stuff but that requres cash.... its freaking "Catch-22":

You need cash but the only way to make a big pile of cash is to sell stuff that you need to use in a process that requres you to spend cahs.

Imo - remove credist costs from fusion if you dont want to rise credits drops. That will break that freaking "Catch-22" circle and people will be able to play with cards system to its fullest, while bothering with credits and resources for weapon crafting and consumables.

Right now we dont need credits sink, cause credist gain rate non-existant (unless you do mind-blowing ammount of speedruns on Tolstoy with your lvl 30 killer-frame, which is so exciting), alot of people dont notice it cause they were siting on huge pile of credits since update 6.

Edited by derclaw

Is it just me or every few missions(at times just one mission)

"Could not connet to sever. You will be logged out" pops out..

I live in Malaysia. Is there a problem with the logging in sever or something?

Its not only me, my friend also has the same problem..

I feel sad that I cant play WF..