Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.7.2: Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

the first few ability mods should not be rare for warframes since the fix.. and the saryn.... wow I think this frame needs some love. alot of its skills are just useless or not working correctly. please fix her! D=

Edited by inks84

Sorry, but BP always fly right into your inventory.

No they most certainly do not. The first time I killed Captain Van the Chronus BP flew right off the bridge into the the chasm below. Important Boss items should spawn at a fixed location.

No they most certainly do not. The first time I killed Captain Van the Chronus BP flew right off the bridge into the the chasm below. Important Boss items should spawn at a fixed location.

If it drops in chasm, check middle of bridge. There is your "fixed" location :)

If it drops in chasm, check middle of bridge. There is your "fixed" location :)

Oh I did. The Mod was lost :( I was hoping the mod would have spawned in a similar sense as enemies do when they fall into a hole or chasm. No such luck.

Edited by Tegajinn

i have a dream...a dream about a daily platium ( about 5/10/15/20 ) been given to us for free, thought it's very rare, everyone still live in harmony and happyness

...still just dreaming.

i also have a dream... a dream about the guild... their is a very tough mission each week... each guild must does it first to be 1st, 2nd and 3rd... and other place in the solar system... the reware is unbeliable inmagination ( in my mind it's was platium, yeah... i got platium issue)

...still just a dream

...can i see your dream too, don't worry if it's stupid, i once dream tendo ride Unicorn to charge at infested, so there's nothing stupid then this, trust me :))

And now saryn will sit forever on my warframe shelf. 252 runs on that hell of a boss. All for a short range AOE nuke, 1 extra melee damage for 75 energy that lasts 5 seconds, a decoy that dies in 5 seconds, and a level 1 that does 4 poison damage per tick and doesn't spread.. ever.

Can't wait till you re-balance her and I can use her again.

yea, totally agree with him. saryn was an overall dissapointment. the aoe is just ridiciously weak even with max range it covers nothing. her other skills are loughable. contagion had potential to make her a relevant melee warframe, but that didn't happen.

wyrm could do crow dispersal more often, since shade gives invisibility like every 2 seconds.

Edited by MrManiac