Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 13.5.0: Edo Armor & Nami Solo

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for the update and changes, DE!

Though, the damage on the Nami Solo is pretty disappointing. 35 base damage at the cost of 2 Argon Crystals? No thanks. DE, please stop putting down the Machetes. They are so underused now. Not sure, but I think that the Kama does more base damage than the Machete Wraith. 

You could have just quoted me instead of copying my post... But since I said this, here's an upvote. And yeah, it looks terrible being on the third color.

YEah bro. but it was fun to copy your post. cause i was thinking the same.. but i dont know how to wrote correctly since i dont know hot to write in english properly.. cause im not american.. farewell

YEah bro. but it was fun to copy your post. cause i was thinking the same.. but i dont know how to wrote correctly since i dont know hot to write in english properly.. cause im not american.. farewell

No problem. Important thing is that we agree :)

Changes:

• Player movement is now prohibited at the start of Conclave rounds.
  • Reduced the amount of damage dealt to attacking players when using Reflection in PvP matches.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with players being unable to exit Conclaves properly.

Thank you very much! I was about to drop the game because of this stuff.

• Added in an additional range based visual effect on Molecular Prime that should help with distinguishing the distance of targets affected by the ability.

Oh god as if this skill didnt had enough 'visual effect' already o.O

Just tried it out and its basically a circle wall of 'fire' moving through the room now^^ .. kinda strange in my opinion and redundant. I mean it was possible to follow the 'laser show' too and you also see if the enemies 'glow' then they get effected.

I kinda liked how it was like the enemies are getting hit by particles of antimatter or such. But an antimatter-fire-wall? XD

but all in all nice update :)

Edited by Rikkule

Tested out the new bladestorm and seriously, I'm disappointed, you've actually made it worse since the last update.

It no longer does slash damage or forced bleed proc, you can get disrupted/toxin proc'd while bladestorm is active, and you hardly ever actually see the clones.

So instead of making it slightly more badass than the last version, instead now we get a bladestorm that has a bit shorter duration but overall massive loss of effectiveness, gg.

Yah I was expecting Ash and two other Ash's doing the MOST RECENT bladestorm animations with Ash's signature Arm blades, but what have we here, 3 ash's literally just whacking people with *insert equipped melee weapon here* like it's a stick. Literally it's a stick whack. Also, Bladestorm used to add to your melee counter when you had your melee weapon equipped, what happened to that? That was literally what made his ult shine and him shine as a frame who could show up High level crowds with melee.

Edit: Ash just used the actual BS animations, what I described might be a host client issue

Edited by S1kTh

RE: Improved the animations for the Greatsword and Axe animation sets.

Regarding the Jat Kittag, I like the new stance, but it feels VERY stiff, because when my Valkyr is running, it has (very little) movement.

It's not hefting back and forth (much) as her arms move because she's running, and it's not dragging on the ground, (say, with sparks flying everywhere), so it's just somewhat awkwardly hovering with an extremely stiff arm.

Second, it'd be great if it her grip were moved EVER SO SLIGHTLY up the pole, so to speak, so that the head of the hammer isn't clipping into the ground.

Otherwise, it's a great improvement. Thanks!

Edited by Melizande