The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Know, If The Grineer Decides To Retake Ceres...

Renegade343

Because you already have Hydroid? Or because you just don't care?

I have Hydroid, but I never use him.  I just find the prospect of a corpus controlled Ceres and a Grineer controlled Mimas/Kappa humorous as well as the Brakk attractive, though I've never once run into the G3.  I've logged that many hours into this game, haha.

Well, there's your Vay Hek knowing when to escape to prevent being killed, so...

That's why he's a Councilor

Captain Vor dies after being defeated.

General Sargas Ruk, dies.

Lieutenant Krill, dies.

However, the Councilor, you see. He's more of a diplomat Grineer. He's a lot more intelligent than other bosses so he know when to run away to save his life.  

Remember back when missions could have two factions fighting in the middle of your mission?

That's how Ceres should be when the Corpus take over.

Agreed.  The Grineer were just like,  "oh man you guys officially won it from us fair and square, so we just gonna 5000 out of there.  Take it..  It's yours now...  you keep what you kill, etc..."

So complacent...

I mean I used to visit Ceres every night and they didn't leave for me...  but with the Corpus...  It must be the moas...  It must be...

Edited by sushidubya

That's why he's a Councilor

Captain Vor dies after being defeated.

General Sargas Ruk, dies.

Lieutenant Krill, dies.

However, the Councilor, you see. He's more of a diplomat Grineer. He's a lot more intelligent than other bosses so he know when to run away to save his life.  

Vor can self-ressurect using his what I can only describe as... Void Key.

lol... He voids your kill every time you kill him, and thus never died...

Edited by Arlayn

Because you already have Hydroid? Or because you just don't care?

I have Hyrdoid, leveled him up to 30 and now rarely use him.  I know your post wasn't directed at me but I support the Corpus on ceres not because I want to F*** with the market or increase my chances for harvester to target me so I can get the Detron.  It's because DE used a pathetic, lazy, and piss poor excuse of the already hated RNG system to work out how to get the parts to get the keys to get to the new Vay Hek boss.  

Ok it's also a little fun to F*** things up.  Now I get why the Joker does all his crazy evil plans.  But that beacon RNG thing is still MY main reason for supporting Corpus on Ceres.

I have Hyrdoid, leveled him up to 30 and now rarely use him.  I know your post wasn't directed at me but I support the Corpus on ceres not because I want to F*** with the market or increase my chances for harvester to target me so I can get the Detron.  It's because DE used a pathetic, lazy, and &!$$ poor excuse of the already hated RNG system to work out how to get the parts to get the keys to get to the new Vay Hek boss.  

Ok it's also a little fun to F*** things up.  Now I get why the Joker does all his crazy evil plans.  But that beacon RNG thing is still MY main reason for supporting Corpus on Ceres.

tumblr_mezy08dbze1qbm00wo1_500.gif

Wow dude...  You've gone dark...  lol.

this situation benefits the ones who kept the keys and we can currently sell them for around 10-15p 

and the price will increase the linger the corpus control ceres 

i like it ^^

See? everybody profits off the corpus.

Edited by Husbandry

I have Hyrdoid, leveled him up to 30 and now rarely use him.  I know your post wasn't directed at me but I support the Corpus on ceres not because I want to F*** with the market or increase my chances for harvester to target me so I can get the Detron.  It's because DE used a pathetic, lazy, and &!$$ poor excuse of the already hated RNG system to work out how to get the parts to get the keys to get to the new Vay Hek boss.  

So having proven it isn't that hard to accomplish you try to make it harder for other players? Trolls will troll I guess.

Vor can self-ressurect using his what I can only describe as... Void Key.

lol... He voids your kill every time you kill him, and thus never died...

But surely he should have upgraded the mechanical parts for his torso to save himself. After all, how much does it take for one man to realise that he dies when he splits into two? What a dumb Captain...

Edited by Renegade343