The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Prime Access For Pc Ends June 4Th (Next Prime Anticipation Megathread)

Vargras

Loki nerf coming soon fan boys. CALM DOWN.

What's there to nerf? Loki is a pretty good yet underused Warframe because most mid-level players prefer killing their enemies with their powers completely forgetting that in endgame a Warframe that has a melee bonus whilst invisible, who can teleport and distract with his decoy and make every enemy a fairly helpless melee enemy.

He isn't the Master Race for no good reason.

Braton prime

Aklato prime

Dual Skana prime

Fixed for you.

Edited by OriVerda

They can't do that because Excalibur Prime is a founders-exclusive Warframe.

Edit:

Question here: Do you think they will make dual version of lato and skana prime although their single parts are founders-exclusive?

I'd pay quite a hefty amount for a super-secret upgrade Founder Program to unlock those non-existent akimbo versions of my beloved exclusive and heavily Forma'd Prime weapons gear. What is higher than Grand Master? Orokin Emperor? Grandest Master? Grand Master Prime?

-Loki Prime
-Bo Prime
-Wyrm Prime?
-(insert new Prime primary/secondary here)

They have said that Volt Prime is unlikely, but one can hope after Loki Prime.

And just so this thread doesn't get intoxicated by the Founders dilemma, those items are strictly exclusive. They will not make Aklato Prime, Dual Skana Prime, or reintroduce the Founders exclusives. They are bound by DE's word to never be re-released. Now, back to the topic at hand.

Loki Prime has been confirmed to come out soon (possibly right after Rhino Prime), and Bo Prime has been leaked from a Codex mishap. I've also heard speculation about Wyrm Prime (saw an image somewhere on another thread). Usually the Prime Access has a new secondary/primary Prime item that comes with a new Prime melee weapon and warframe. Perhaps they're changing it up and offering a new sentinel (Wyrm Prime) as well?

Edited by APBladeX

-Loki Prime

-Bo Prime

-Wyrm Prime?

-(insert new Prime primary here)

They have said that Volt Prime is unlikely, but one can hope after Loki Prime.

Probably fem prime after Loki, but that's just a hunch. About the Primary, maybe Vectis?

Probably fem prime after Loki, but that's just a hunch. About the Primary, maybe Vectis?

There was a Vectis Prime leak, if I recall correctly. As for the female Prime that's supposed to be after Rhino Prime, DE revealed Rhino Prime and Loki Prime at the same time, while no word was given about a female Prime inbetween. 

There was a Vectis Prime leak, if I recall correctly. As for the female Prime that's supposed to be after Rhino Prime, DE revealed Rhino Prime and Loki Prime at the same time, while no word was given about a female Prime inbetween. 

I see, thanks for the details.

Wow now i really hope that if loki is the next prime access a primed vectis would come with it (cos then itd be my favorite frame. primary and melee haha).

And i really wouldnt mind a starter prime access with excalibur and the others, just cos otherwise theres gonna be a point in the games life when no active players even have excalibur prime (and i really want dual versions of the lato and skana).

Also, slightly off topic, but i wonder what minor buffs loki prime could have, like how rhino is slightly faster and has gold skin, power duration maybe?

Source? I only remember leaked concept art for Soma Prime.

to the OP , its going male-male-female-female , since you have to account excalibur prime , it was available and people did get it when it was , to the people who came after the game was far into where its now , the sequence doesnt change, here hoping for Ash Prime.

.....Everyone is saying that it is loki prime...and not following the sequence of boy-girl-boy?

Considering those things, from what the picture says that is a head, my first thought was that it can be Banshee Prime.

Teases.png

comparing to loki's hand..looks the same

why pink? cuz color randomise..