The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Prime Access For Pc Ends June 4Th (Next Prime Anticipation Megathread)

Vargras

I just realized that the next Prime Access will mean Loki Primes all over the place and constantly dying because folks don't know how to really play him.

If only Oberon's Renewal could still revive.

Well reverse image search on Google pulls up Nada on that Loki prime pic, and the reddit crew said it came from someone's twitter feed so no one really knows where it came from.

As for the weird spike things on Loki's arms im thinking they're shoulder spikes of some sort as they seem to connect to his shoulders, upon further inspection of the picture.

Guess we'll have to wait till Wednesday to find out.

Edited by Rhundis

Just a reminder, posting datamined info or images before DE has made it public knowledge isn't allowed!

But how can we know if that [insert-warframe-name-here] image was datamined?

It was posted few weeks ago on some remote vk page that no one heard of.

Or..... You're just hinting us that this image is real? Hmmmmmmmm

2058-thinking.jpg

Edited by DMan128

But how can we know if that [insert-warframe-name-here] image was datamined?

It was posted few weeks ago on some remote vk page that no one heard of.

Or..... You're just hinting us that this image is real? Hmmmmmmmm

Well, if you recall, there's actually Loki Prime fanart that looks identical to that image. Let me go grab the fanart, will post in a second.

Call it myth-debunking. 

See here: Loki Prime Concept/Fanart

I just realized that the next Prime Access will mean Loki Primes all over the place and constantly dying because folks don't know how to really play him.

Mind Controlled Ancient Healbot can.

What do you mean Vargas, I've seen a few Lokis running around and they where not that bad and hell, there was this one dude who was a Pro at Loki cloaking and just almost int-killing everyone and saving our butts.

And well I do see that some people can't use him that well but hes the first warframe XD, how chuold anyone not?

I'm not that great at loki but im not that bad, sure I have't played with him due to I got pretty much everyone. However I do have all Prime warframes besides Excalibur.But the none Primed ones I don't have due to they are much better. Oh and still yet to get Vauban.

However there are ones I will never get because I hate them only my opinion however so don't take it into account people!.

1. Ash: Dislike him due to his powers are too hard to master and Loki pretty much as same powers but better. His looks are not that bad they chuold be better but Ash just reminds me of a older Stalker. Hay if we get the Stalkers armor for ash I may just get him.

2. Hydriod: Dislike him due to his powers, not a big fan of water powered people and his last power makes me sick, even more so when players

make them pink. However I love his looks if we ever get a Prime one and they change the water to like gold liquid I will buy.

3. Saryn: Sorry Sayrn fans but this warframe I hugely dislike her, the power of her sounds are gross, sure the toxic powers are not that bad but meh, also her looks are just really bad in my opinion. However she has a nice chest one thing nice to say about her. (and hay its not like she will come into my house and kill me right?.....right?)

But hay if Loki Prime is coming then cool!, just hope no ash Prime

2. Hydriod: Dislike him due to his powers, not a big fan of water powered people and his last power makes me sick, even more so when players

make them pink. However I love his looks if we ever get a Prime one and they change the water to like gold liquid I will buy.

When it come to tentacles only pink or green seems right though. And are you really sure you want golden puddles?

I hope for a perfect prime /access transition.

The new pack should come up the day the old one comes down.

They have to give us SOMETHING eh? Last patch was meh. Weekend event didn't actually have anything real to do. This was pretty much the weakest .5 patch in history (there has been .5 patches with big events, prime releases or new frame releases).

One would hope they would transition over without a gap D:

Yeah I want that as well for a Teaser maybe to come out today and then it for to come out the day it goes down or even the next day will be nice. Hay Devs you here us? XD