The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Alad V-Infested Event Speculation And Hype Megathread

Pendragon1951

I'm thinking he probably controls the Golem using his fancy new infested-corpus hybrid neck control device...thing.  Kind of a boring conjecture considering he already does that with his Zanuka proxy, but that makes it more likely...

Maybe he'll have the intelligence to stand behind a glass wall this time, instead of just putting himself out on the battlefield when he has like two things he can do to hinder (not even directly harm) Tenno.

Yep, I'm guessing modified J3 Golem with Orokin-style Neural sentry attachment (Like Zanuka's "Crown") that allows Alad V to control any infestation within control range of the Golem.

I haven't seen any suspicious shipment mission in a good bunch of hours now, they usually came around every 2 hours or so.

Is the event over already? If so, I had a lot of fun while it lasted! I hope something like this becomes more of a regular thing (maybe a once a month dealy?).

Edited by Burq

The alerts are the event.

But that's not to say it isn't leading up to something bigger. In fact, I'd say it's a pretty good guarantee that there is something waiting for us.

Yeah, a person who's beyond the levels of a sore loser, who will not admit defeat and give up on his plans. I hope we kill him for real this time.