The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Warframe You Can't Bring Yourself To Sell?

azour

Never sold one, never will.

But when I started and had no slots left and no platin either (trading wasn't enabled back then) ,

I also played with the thought of selling excal.... couldn't do it either. I know that feel.

Plot twist: Who do we sell them to?

Woaaaahhh....

Woah....

Woaaaaah...

woaaaaaah...

Waiiiiiit a minute....

That's.... actually something we should think/ talk about....

Never sold one, never will.

But when I started and had no slots left and no platin either (trading wasn't enabled back then) ,

I also played with the thought of selling excal.... couldn't do it either. I know that feel.

Woaaaahhh....

Woah....

Woaaaaah...

woaaaaaah...

Waiiiiiit a minute....

That's.... actually something we should think/ talk about....

salad v... or darvo, i dunno, take your pick

Edited by Toppien

The only frames I keep around are Loki, Ash, Excalibur, Rhino, and the Prime frames. The frames I've sold so far are Nova, Vauban, and Nekros. I usually only sell frames when I get another frame that I want to try out.

I keep everything... every warframe, every weapon (or their dual variants). One I'd never sell is Ash, merely because he's the one I'm most used at playing. I'm really only missing Ankyros Prime right now, other than Braton Vandal and Lato Prime.

I have found ranked and sold excal, loki, mag/prime, sayrn, trinity, hydroid, ash, frost, rhino, oberon, volt, banshee, and ember. i only currently own Rhino P, Nova, Nekros, Valkyr, Zephyr, Vauban, Frost P And Ember P all of those im keeping but i have all of the other frames parts built ready if i ever want them back :)

I built valkyr the day she came out, formaed her and slotted in a tater, but I just dont want to play her anymore. Shes outside of my playstyle and I just get bored playing her. But I have hope, that one day, hysteria will be changed and valkyr will be tweaked into something I like. I hope one day she will change, one day...

If not the 13!+€# is gone.

Each and every Warframe you acquire should be special to you in some way even if you don't like their look, ability etc. They could still be there sitting in your arsenal untouched, but doesn't mean you should just throw them away. For instance, the first Warframe you have they were your...."first" (*^.^*) You started as a noob with that Warframe learning the intricate applications of the game as you progressed. Sure there have may been many deaths, but those are just all good memories. Then comes the ones you've bought with plat. Did you honestly want to just throw away something like that, that you've bought yourself? That'd be just a waste. Then comes the ones you've farmed for. Oh yes, those feels. Hours and hours sometimes even weeks of farming for that certain part until you've acquired all those necessary parts and thus creating a beautiful frame. Did you really just want to toss away all your hard work? 

So in conclusion, all of them. (>.<)

Edited by Pansoy

Would never sell

Ash<<main bro

Excalibur <  The man the myth the legend 

Mag<< when revenge on corpus need to be brutal 

Vauban<< trollban to much fun ...He is  just not for ODD people 

Nyx<<  make Ancient Healers work for you \o/

Valkry<<< Melee  24/7  Prepare to Meet Satan 

dont think ive ever sold anything that i didnt have a duplicate of due to buying somthing twice by mistake (accursed aklex), and if i did have to sell anythign it would definetly not be Ash, as for people selling basic versions when you have the primes - why - the primes are so freaking ugly with all the gaudy gold trim in comparison to the stock ones :P

laters

Monk

I'm at that point I know I don't need Ember/Frost/Mag or Rhino because I have all there prime variants... but I just can't for the life of me bring myself to sell them. ;_;

Plus I got a really cool colour scheme for my Rhino + Ember.. :(