Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access Teaser Video: The Loki Prime Hype Megathread

Crotax

Just have patience untile Vauban Prime and Zephyr Prime comes. Until then, let the little mortals have their fun.

#Vauban4President2014

Sorry to burst your bubble but anything past vauban, in terms of frames, will not be primed as they are newly fashioned frames according to lore and a statement from DE on one of their earlier live streams. (I forget which.) So no zepher, Neckros, Oberon, Valkyr, or Hydroid.

Anything that is female on this game looks better than their male counterparts, mostly because of how the "male tenno" body is designed, and how aesthetics work out in this particular game.

edit: except banshee, that one still looks a bit... weird

Trinity remains the most vile and repulsive warframe in the game.

Also Oberon is gorgeous. Don't discriminate.

I just watched the previous prime access teaser video with rhino and the title was pretty much on the money, so I will stick to the fact that they made a last minute switch and made Nyx the new prime, I know you Loki guys won't like it but I'm pretty sure going by the title it is Nyx, guess we'll see next week:)

You're pretty much blind as you seem to ignore the images people keep posting. Talk about being in denial.

Think I'm going to make it a point to come back to this thread once it's released and remind you that you were and are clearly wrong.

You're pretty much blind as you seem to ignore the images people keep posting. Talk about being in denial.

Think I'm going to make it a point to come back to this thread once it's released and remind you that you were and are clearly wrong.

Please do, Id love to see their face.

Maybe they are using bait and switch tactics, dangle a loki prime in our face then BLAM a nyx prime in at us all up in it 4 real yo

@Karlox by the definition you posted it has nothing to do with sowing Chaos, he is a Trickster and Mischievous, I know you Loki guys are in denial and based on that leaked coding info I was sure it would be Loki too, but you have to face facts, it's not Loki.

iFCrn53.png

This looks like Nyx Prime and not Loki Prime. Unless someone can show otherwise.

The only Warframe i know that has two horns sticking out of its side is Loki

IZAcW1w.png