Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access Teaser Video: The Loki Prime Hype Megathread

Crotax

there is only one god, and that was infini-trinity. master suffices

but we've yet to see if DE loves loki prime as much as they loved rhino prime. aka enough to give him a crazy boost in some aspect that would make him game-breakingly OP. it boosted rhino prime to loki's level, but a boost on loki prime would certainly put him on god tier

Hopefully there won't be any stat increases for Loki Prime (i.e. Sprint speed). This would just be to compete with Rhino Prime's speed and it'd be a slippery slope...

An additional polarity sounds pleasing though...

Edit: My grammar is off today..

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII

She's up all night to the sun

I'm up all night to get some

She's up all night for good fun

I'm up all night to farm Loki

We're up all night to the sun

We're up all night to get some

We're up all night for good fun

We're up all night to farm Loki

just cause Nyx has a skill called chaos and it says chaos primed at the end doesn't mean it's her, like u seriously have to be in utmost denial to even think that the physique in the video even somewhat resembles nyx >:c does it look like nyx has 2 bulging bull horns coming out of her head in any kind of helmet she has fjdkslnjdfklnfsdj

One day I would absolutely love for DE to put together a Prime Access trailer like that. Showing a primed frame, hype, then more hype, then a jump cut to a completely different primed frame no one saw coming.

The tears would be so delicious.

I hope they do that one day. Would be awesome.

One day I would absolutely love for DE to put together a Prime Access trailer like that. Showing a primed frame, hype, then more hype, then a jump cut to a completely different primed frame no one saw coming.

The tears would be so delicious.

You mean similar to what they did with update 13? The countdown IN the countdown?

Edited by Detheroc