Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Xbox Players Be Getting Exclusive Items Too?

Satinpuppies

So now that Xbox is in the mix will Microsoft be paying DE to put exclusive items in the game? or like exclusive DLC stuff... Because that's what they do with everything.

you say this while the PS4 got an exclusive color pallet.

I somehow doubt that the xbox kids are going to get anything more than the PS4 did in terms of thier exclusives.

Which reminds me, i need to go whip up a founders thread countermeasure image in MSPaint. Something that has the Final Word on it so i dont have to keep typing it out.

There's a pic of the PS4 pallet in some other thread that I'm too lazy to dig up, but it is definitely a fine pallet in my opinion.  Especially for a free one, the lighter blues in it tend to look silvery/platinum when utilized as energy colors.

But yeah, if one notices the pattern of the given pallet it tries to emulate the colors both on the PS4 controller and its lightbar to an extent.  So given that trend if XB1 gets their own pallet in such a way it'll possibly follow that same sort of a pattern.  Theoretically of course.

10293702_874500039232064_752539965025669

Hey, that's pretty neat. DE should deffo do something like this for the xbox guys.

I, for one, welcome the xbox players with open arms. Anyone who thinks it'll wreck the community is just overreacting.

(all of the undesirable types from xbox live are unlikely to stay with us anyway.)

i dont mind if they get a braton skin or color pack, but if they get something more like the founders pack, or an exclusive prime i will go ballistic.

i have been playing since day one on ps4 and would feel pretty let down after all of the times we were told no.

whats the point of an exclusive color pallette, when u can get all the colors anyway ????  thats like me saying my shamrock color pallette is special , when you can get all the good colors from it on infested pallette , and all the other colors on it from storm /classic saturated. or fire

no one is going to go...oh nice shamrock blue you have there!!! they just say  nice blue....

once the xbox community comes in, even MORE excalibur prime being cheated from threads..we didnt have enough of those

Edited by MerelyARumor