Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Braton Prime

Nintenn064

The Braton Prime is a really nice feeling gun.
Everything about its fire rate (with Shred), recoil, accuracy, reload, magazine, and sounds are perfect to me.

I'd like to see it get:
● A bit more Impact damage to bolster its power, and round it out a bit.

● Better Crit stats. 1.5x/2.0x | 20% would be nice, allowing you to mod for crits if you wish.

● 15-20% Status chance. It's the top form of the game's basic rifle, it'd be rad if it could inflict status effects at a nice rate.

Edited by Flackenstien

The Braton Prime is a really nice feeling gun.

Everything about its fire rate (with Shred), recoil, accuracy, reload, magazine, and sounds are perfect to me.

I'd like to see it get:

● A bit more Impact damage to bolster its power, and round it out a bit.

● Better Crit stats. 1.5x/2.0x | 20% would be nice, allowing you to mod for crits if you wish.

● 15-20% Status chance. It's the top form of the game's basic rifle, it'd be rad if it could inflict status effects at a nice rate.

or just make it an upgraded Braton like its name implies rather than an upgraded MK1 Braton.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Latron Prime have great dmg, but its counter parts would be its pitiful magazine capacity, its slow fire rate and its very very horrible long reload time for only 15 rounds...

Yes the old Primes deserves a real buff, and a Prime should always have a Polarity or two... Just compare a WarFrame to its Prime equivalent.

The Primes are supposed to be better and evolved versions of their existing standard models.

I would also enjoy the release of a new rifle with IMPACT based dmg (And eventually Ice / Radiation/ Viral based dmg on new weapons, not old outdated farts...).

Hope our voices will makes DE think about it.

I hope that DE either buffs the Braton Prime, and if they don't, I hope that they will admit that it is actually the Mk1-Braton Prime and give us a real Braton Prime.

All that time and grinding! D: Oh well anything for a lovely braton =>