The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A New Warframe?

Taralasian

If DE wants to go out of the box they'll introduce a frame with integrated weapons systems take a page out of armored Core's systems and make a pure gun ranged frame cant equip weapons. All the power is in its abilities with modifiable abilities. Example.

Gunboat

1. Full Auto rapid fire cone attack hitting anything within a large cone area roots character in place while firing. (Lots of bullets)

2. Missile Barrage: Lock on attack requiring LOS firing off a cluster of missiles and able to be fired while on the move.

3. Fire In the Hole: firing a grenade simular to the penta that explodes instead on impact instead of automated delay. 

4. Particle Cannon: Employing all power to weapons a large wide beam engulfs all the warframe sees laying waste to its opposition

Primary weapon: Gun Single version of the Full auto attack. (right arm)

Secondary Weapon: Shot gun intergrated to the left arm. Opposite the 3's Grenade launcher.

Melee strike: Open Palm Strikes. 

It'd be about the size of the Rhino maybe a tad larger. =) Now THAT would be a hell of a warframe.

Whats the second assassin? I know about Ash, but whos the second one?

Ash and Loki are generally considered the "ninjas"of the game. And I agree, a female ninja/assassin/shinobi frame would be pretty cool, preferably based off of Ash's original female concept.

Also, Typhus

Ash and Loki are generally considered the "ninjas"of the game. And I agree, a female ninja/assassin/shinobi frame would be pretty cool, preferably based off of Ash's original female concept.

Also, Typhus

Loki isnt assassin, you miss the point. If anything, he is trickster or illusion mage.

Loki isnt assassin, you miss the point. If anything, he is trickster or illusion mage.

Gonna say it again, he is generally considered one of the ninjas of the game, I didn't use "assassin" for a reason. People consider him and Ash as ninjas and group them together.

I'm gonna go off on a different tangent here, Kung Fu frame.  Combining mobility, kicking people in the face, fanciness, kicking people in the face, deft footwork for kicking people in the face, and mobility for making you feet move at high speed towards someone's face.

We need a non-distraction focused speedy frame who can go toe to toe with Loki in speed whilst being as aggressive as an angry torpedo.

I whant a Nuclear WarFrame. i whant radiation to kill that fckin grenier basters hehehe

Oberon and Nova already deal radiation damage.  I'm pretty sure you want Nova built to focus on Anti-matter Drop and Molecular Prime if you want radioactive nuking.

I'm gonna go off on a different tangent here, Kung Fu frame.  Combining mobility, kicking people in the face, fanciness, kicking people in the face, deft footwork for kicking people in the face, and mobility for making you feet move at high speed towards someone's face.

We need a non-distraction focused speedy frame who can go toe to toe with Loki in speed whilst being as aggressive as an angry torpedo.

Volt with Kogake (Brutal Tide) will be pretty damn fast and kick people in the face.  Watching people use Brutal Tide combos is just hilarious.

You are talking about Valkyr how she will be with her new Hysteria.

Oberon and Nova already deal radiation damage.  I'm pretty sure you want Nova built to focus on Anti-matter Drop and Molecular Prime if you want radioactive nuking.

Volt with Kogake (Brutal Tide) will be pretty damn fast and kick people in the face.  Watching people use Brutal Tide combos is just hilarious.

Gimme Obex + Grim Fury any day of the week.  Breakdancing is all well and good, but I prefer a good old fashioned goofily sped up spin kick followed by a neck snap.  Though I should break out Volt again, haven't used him in ages.

Really though I would prefer a more self buff oriented speed frame.  It's a niche that has yet to be fully filled, Volt only fits in there a quarter of the way really.  I'm hoping to see something with roughly the same base speed as a Loki, with potentially lower shielding/HP/armor but with increased stamina.  Having self buff type things to further improve its capabilities and surviving solely through one's own absurd swiftness.

Heck, give it lower base power than Loki and ramp up its base speed to 1.35 even.  Just to have more fast.

Edit;  Nope, not Valkyr.  I'm wanting something more stupid and less zerkery.

Edited by (PS4)Bobtm0

Hmm, not sure about what the new frame will be (hoping this is the last frame for a little bit though), but OP, it's not presumably Loki Prime. It most certainly is Loki Prime. Just a slight correction to your original post.

ok either i had a psychic episode a few weeks ago (doubtful) or ive already seen a post roll out this way b4..

with the geodude - regirock - toph - giant golem - even biger rock thing of doom. but i think they already said theyre working on the next one to be an earth frame.