Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sargas Ruk On Earth

Deidaku

In the rebirth trailer .....in the background you can see that sargas isn't in saturn as he's supposed to be..

Lore event? Something to do with Vor's prize.

Or just trailer stuff to look pretty like the aklato prime (too bad those aren't real)

Speaking of Sargas Ruk,

I wonder if it would be more effective if Sargas Ruk and his Scorch subordinates came to Earth to burn down all the plants and trees than having Vay Hek toy around with the Cierco Toxin of his (because his toxin looks a bit like very watery pea soup, which does not really look or feel like a toxin). 

Edited by Renegade343

Speaking of Sargas Ruk,

I wonder if it would be more effective if Sargas Ruk and his Scorch subordinates came to Earth to burn down all the plants and trees than having Vay Hek toy around with the Cierco Toxin of his (because his toxin looks a bit like very watery pea soup, which does not really look or feel like a toxin). 

I'm still wondering WHY Hek thinks the Cicero Toxin is still a thing...

Edited by Kao-Snake

In the rebirth trailer .....in the background you can see that sargas isn't in saturn as he's supposed to be..

Lore event? Something to do with Vor's prize.

Or just trailer stuff to look pretty like the aklato prime (too bad those aren't real)

I thought it was Ceres.

Anyways, pretty surely it was just to show off the new tileset. Unless DE is planning something here.

I'm still wondering WHY Hek things the Cicero Toxin is still a thing...

Could be he's just not willing to give it up so easily. He's still got supplies of it being produced, so he's going to continue to try to pump it into the areas to kill those trees - because, it WOULD have worked if not for us.

Could be he's just not willing to give it up so easily. He's still got supplies of it being produced, so he's going to continue to try to pump it into the areas to kill those trees - because, it WOULD have worked if not for us.

Why did I suddenly picture vay hek saying "and I would have gotten away with it too if not for you meddling tenno and your dumb kubrow"

I thought it was Ceres.

Anyways, pretty surely it was just to show off the new tileset. Unless DE is planning something here.

What? Sargas Ruk was on Earth. And Vay Hek was on Ceres. But I think it was just to look cool.