The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Countdown Till Midnight!

-FrostByte-

Why do you guys do this, it is so unnecessary and to be honest dumb, because DE is so bad about giving specific information this is all speculation and unsubstantiated information which often leads to huge disappointments and DE bashing because what you wanted did not either come out or happen. Updates normally happen between 7-12 pm eastern standard time, very rarely does it ever happen earlier than that. So if your into being disappointed then be my guest and continue reading these threads.

Came on here about to ask this. Seems like I don't have to. But, to ask,

Why midnight? I know, it's another hype thread, but just seems like some people really don't pay attention to when DE actually releases updates.

Also, you guys realize this isn't U14, right?

Well I do find it a bit silly that they stayed up until midnight, but yeah no update comes out at all then the DE is prorply in bed by then, i kown my  warframes are example: My big boy Rhino cuddles Ember Prime on  his chest when they sleep. Or my Valkr sleeps soundly next to Nekros. Anyways.

We can't just say ITS NOT U14 that will crush peoples dreams and the hype.however I kown its not going to be U14, and if it is then hell we are lucky people. But it is like 6:25 in the morning for me on Wednesday and I see no Prime yet or update because people are still in bed!, even the DE are still in bed I gess

Also what time do Updates/Prime nomraly come out, I mean like what time in EDT 10 11 12 1 2 3 ETC?

Edited by LegionCynex

Well I do find it a bit silly that they stayed up until midnight, but yeah no update comes out at all then the DE is prorply in bed by then, i kown my  warframes are example: My big boy Rhino cuddles Ember Prime on  his chest when they sleep. Or my Valkr sleeps soundly next to Nekros. Anyways.

We can't just say ITS NOT U14 that will crush peoples dreams and the hype.however I kown its not going to be U14, and if it is then hell we are lucky people. But it is like 6:25 in the morning for me on Wednesday and I see no Prime yet or update because people are still in bed!.

Hell I see no Devs at all not even Rebecca I mean even 9:00 in the morning people are just getting out of bed, and trust me getting out to bed to go to work is hard...I think Rebecca no ALL DE will agree with me here.

Also what time do Updates/Prime nomraly come out, I mean like what time in EDT 10 11 12 1 2 3 ETC?

DUDE my eyes why would u do post that. T~T