The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could It Be 14?

Llyssa

You're going to be disappointed, especially with that logic.

I'M ALREADY DISSAPOINTED

they said "few weeks"

if its not this week, means next week.

if itll be next week...

THEY SHOULD HAVE SAYING "next month"

not "few weeks"

well thats wht devs do

The Power Of Dev

alll hail!!

Pretty sure U14 isnt anywhere close to being done, from what Steve said in Devstream 29 several weeks so I'd imagine U14 would be in late June / early July. If anything we'd get a event soon with pre U14 new tiles with Prime access like we did for ceres new tilesets from project tethra back in U12 before we got the full tileset in U13.

I hope something interesting or of substance happens today. I can't even level new weapons since I'm out of slots, though to be fair I'm burnt out from that anyway.

I'm just very bored and this is the only game that interests me anymore \o / but I have nothing to do ingame and I don't even wanna try and get the last 2 primes I need cus I'm saving keys for the awful mind-numbing eyesore that is the Loki Prime/Bo Prime/Wrym Prime grind + ten trillion Argons they're probably gonna require.

I'm so sick of the void like wow

Honestly, I would assume they'll release U14 either with X-One release or shortly after (shortly being a relative term of anywhere from two-four weeks).  From a business standpoint, the more great things you can put out at a time the better.  Plus they have to make sure it all works on the Xbox format, so they may as well wait for it.

Honestly, I would assume they'll release U14 either with X-One release or shortly after (shortly being a relative term of anywhere from two-four weeks).  From a business standpoint, the more great things you can put out at a time the better.  Plus they have to make sure it all works on the Xbox format, so they may as well wait for it.

Uh, no? I don't want PC updates held up for consoles...

I believe 14 is coming this week because when update 13 came out the last update was 12.6.1 and now we are on 13.6.1. SO if they keep the pattern it should be coming this week, but prepare for the worst just in case. But then again with all the  stuff they previewed in the lifestreams, it might take weeks!!!!

DE has no patterns...