Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime And Rage

Knightmarez

I'm Bloody &!$$ed off! I just forma'd my loki 5 damn times. and NOW there is a loki PRIME with 25+ energy.

This is INFURIATING for obvious reasons. I would not of catalysed or formar'd my loki if i knew a Prime was comming i would not of done this.

I'm not asking for a refund, i just want a unique shoulder pad or chest piece that upgrades my energy 25+, but is only available to people who had a loki BEFORE the patch.

Make this unique item cost the same as building a loki prime.

Again, make it only available to people who had a loki BEFORE the latest patch.

This is fair , please a don't &!$$ me off anymore with this BS, i know its beta but RAGE

<3 warframe, <3 the devs

EDIT :

To be more clear, One should be able to upgrade my anything that can be primed to a primed *if one owns it before the patch*

To upgrade the item should cost the prime-blueprint and the blueprints construction cost.

this makes it fair on pre patch and post patch players, adds something to the market to trade,

Edited by Knightmarez

You do realize Loki's a starter right?

Edit: Anyway if you bothered with the forums once in a while you would've thought that Loki Prime would be the next prime frame. That's why I didn't bother to forma my Loki.

Edit 2: So Loki's a weapon that uses a Catalyst and not a frame that uses a reactor?

Edited by izzatuw

Well, since you put it that way...

Better not forma or potato anything. They're all going to be upgraded eventually. You never know, right? That Sybaris you formaed 8 times with a potato may just get a prime tomorrow. 

So don't forma anything.

YOLO. You oughta look out.

I'm not sure i would put the Rage mod on Loki, his armor and health are fairly low to...

Oh, this is about the emotional sort of rage, when one feels slighted. The solution? Get Loki Prime. Nice and all to have thrown all that Forma on your Loki, but leveling it really doesn't make any difference for a frame you use all the time.

Well, since you put it that way...

Better not forma or potato anything. They're all going to be upgraded eventually. You never know, right? That Sybaris you formaed 8 times with a potato may just get a prime tomorrow. 

So don't forma anything.

YOLO. You oughta look out.

Loki`s being here for a long time and EVERYONE knew he was coming...

Did you complain like this with Rhino too?

Before Rhino Prime came out, they confirmed that the next prime would be either Rhino or Loki. Since we got Rhino, logically speaking, it should have been a safe assumption that next prime would be Loki.

I myself was gonna forma/supercharge Loki right before RhinoPrime news. But hearing bout the toss up, I knew to wait.

Otherwise, yea I think should give a heads up to possible upcoming primes. Like they did with Rhino and Loki.

Loki`s being here for a long time and EVERYONE knew he was coming...

Did you complain like this with Rhino too?

Haha, are you sincerely asking if I raged when Rhino was primed, and think that I really feel we should never potato anything? 

I'm truly sorry, I should have clarified that I was being utterly sarcastic. For the record, though, I didn't even care that Rhino Prime was about as fast as Loki with a vanguard helm, much less that he came Primed.

Though... I have to say... I've been waiting for this for four months. I dare say I know he's coming.

I'm Bloody &!$$ed off! I just forma'd my loki 5 damn times. and NOW there is a loki PRIME with 25+ energy.

This is INFURIATING for obvious reasons. I would not of catalysed or formar'd my loki if i knew a Prime was comming i would not of done this.

I'm not asking for a refund, i just want a unique shoulder pad or chest piece that upgrades my energy 25+, but is only available to people who had a loki BEFORE the patch.

This is fair , please a don't &!$$ me off anymore with this BS, i know its beta but RAGE

<3 warframe, <3 the devs

You knew loki prime was coming and you also knew that ALL primes would be getting stat changes (new ones first). So, no, this is your fault.

My fault? No-one ''knew'' if the loki prime was comming. You may have suspected, IF you went on the fourm all the time, but you don't *know* unless you are a dev.

And yes, Rhino players who had a rhino before the rhino prime came out should get a stat item that requires the rhino prime blueprint parts/and cost

Make it useless? IT'S ONLY TO PLAYERS WHO ALREADY PLAYED BEFORE THE PRIME WAS RELEASED. That's all this would effect, not a large % of the player base, but still.

It's unfair trying to 2nd guess what will and will not be primed.

Edited by Knightmarez

And this is why I generally don't Forma non-Prime frames.  Besides, it's not like they released Loki and then released his Prime like two weeks later.  He's one of the first frames released and if you liked him well enough to Forma him that many times then you probably got really good mileage out of it.  No point in worrying about sunk costs.

<3 warframe, <3 the devs

The primes warframes are an upgrade in the same way that prime weapons are an upgrade, are you going cry and $#*(@ because you had an 8 forma Bo and Wyrm as well. If it was worth formaing that many times than the prime version would be as well and if you formad it under the assumption that there would never be a Loki prime then its your own fault

Also if you have to forma a frame that many times, your build is @(*()&#036; bad.

TLDR: Go away.

Edited by ShadowDragon000

<3 warframe, <3 the devs

Started with a Loki myself, and if you forma'd your Loki so much and have a problem with Loki Prime having just more energy, you probably forma'd it wrong. :v

I'm mostly still going to stick with my base Loki, the extra energy doesn't really do much to his already large energy pool and a no forma perma invis build.

Here I thought someone found a way to make Rage and Loki Prime work together, lol.

You're all a bunch of #@*&$@s. You don't give a S#&$ about me or people in my situation.

What's good for THE GAME.

people not rage quitting and buying platinum.

Lvling my volt 5 times with forma took up my TIME

When will the volt prime come? I DONT KNOW

can i do lvl 100 survivals on t4 without the upgrade? NO

IF a weapon or a frame gets primed, owners of the weapon pre-patch should have an exclusive option to PRIME the weapon AT THE SAME Cost as building it.

That means you need the blueprint and the resources like everyone else, but you get the unique ability to UPGRADE your non-prime weapon/frame because you DIDN'T KNOW if your thing would get PRIMED OR NOT,

THIS WAY YOU BLOODY FORMA AND TIME ISN'T WASTED.

this means less people RAGE QUITTING and that means MORE PLATINUM BUYING

If you lot can't see this is FAIR AND JUST to people who have spent the TIME AND EFFORT in lvling their equipment, then you are being @(*()$ UNREASONABLE and you KNOW IT

You're also not thinking of it in terms of Money for the DEVS

.....bloody humans....

Ok ok but calm down man : an easy solution to this problem could be to "migrate" the forma/orokin reactor from non-prime to prime versions.

No more rage & everyone is happy.Right? :p