The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Concept (Update: 15/5/2015)

Zounderth

one thing is dat it almost looks completely different from ash

No

this may just be me but it seems like a little to much effort went into the helmet

No (that's a good thing)

Hm... i think it has to look a lot more different than the original or just modify the head a bit.

And no :D

G-to-the-G that is one flippin' awesome concept. (I'm so white)

That helmet, is perfect.

Dude, send this to Rebecca or something!

hey thanks man! I'm not sure if it's the right time to send it to her because this is based on the recent codex art contest that I entered, so it might seem odd to send her more stuff relating to it since the contest is over. perhaps after the results are out? unless someone else already did :p 

hey thanks man! I'm not sure if it's the right time to send it to her because this is based on the recent codex art contest that I entered, so it might seem odd to send her more stuff relating to it since the contest is over. perhaps after the results are out? unless someone else already did :p 

Well whatever, DE NEEDs to see this. This needs to become the Ash Prime @.@

this is a really unique frame and i think it looks really different from ash (it looks way better than the original ash)

I just want this. (WANT IT SO BADLY BECAUSE I LOVE USING ASH AND THIS ASH PRIME IS JUST TOPPING ALL PRIMES)

ASH PRIME DE ADD THIS NOW OR I WONT BUY ANYMORE PLATINUM AND YOU'LL GO BROKE WITHOUT ME BUYING HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS OF PLAT A DAY

and maybe i won't buy platinum anymore if they don't put dis on.

who knows how to get DE's attention, does DE read what people put on region

should someone just try to put this link on every fan concept, relating to this or not either way

to get their attention.

what do u guys think?

You never forget your first frame (after your starting one), and Ash is still my main man. I love the concept for his Prime version and hope the DE takes this into consideration. >:D Nice work, my friend.

-3DK

Ash was also my first, after excalibur, and has been my main ever since Update 7, a year and a couple of months ago <3

For some odd reason, he reminds me of MK's Scorpion. I dunno why- maybe I imagine that wrist knife shooting out with a chain attached.

GET OVER HEERREEEE

Black + yellow + scorpion helmet remix + ninja ?

Anyway, +1 to Sorez.

Edited by unknow99