Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Concept (Update: 15/5/2015)

Zounderth

As much as I utterly love this design I find myself feeling like he needs a slight change in chest design, or his legs or arms slightly. They still look to squishy like normal ash's. Still would love this to be his real prime since DAT HELMET but the physical changes compared to the terible

(cleveland pun)

loki prime isn't enough for my ashy desires! (although I understand this concept isn't for me, but instead all of the tenno to enjoy.)

As much as I utterly love this design I find myself feeling like he needs a slight change in chest design, or his legs or arms slightly. They still look to squishy like normal ash's. Still would love this to be his real prime since DAT HELMET but the physical changes compared to the terible

(cleveland pun)

loki prime isn't enough for my ashy desires! (although I understand this concept isn't for me, but instead all of the tenno to enjoy.)

I too really love this design and unfortunately tend to agree that the body of it needs a bit more oomph. Just thinking about how Loki Prime was almost completely overhauled and now looks like a Nordic Guyver unit. 

If some changes could/would be made to the the body, that would be stellar!

Zounderth, please give it some thought/ a try.

Some ideas: a bit more gold and a little more ninja master/shogun.

Much appreciated!

-G

So. I caved in. I couldn't resist the temptation..

6kXrUx5.jpg

Does no where near the justice of your great work, but this is going to have to hold me off until his Prime does come out.

Ash Prime #1!

Noice! that looks close enough :D i might make one my self :p 

f3969x.jpg

My new phone wallpaper :D

And its now mine too.

Me too
475a15G.jpg

Haha thanks guys! it's pretty fun to see these :)

(cleveland pun)

I too really love this design and unfortunately tend to agree that the body of it needs a bit more oomph. Just thinking about how Loki Prime was almost completely overhauled and now looks like a Nordic Guyver unit. 

If some changes could/would be made to the the body, that would be stellar!

Zounderth, please give it some thought/ a try.

Some ideas: a bit more gold and a little more ninja master/shogun.

Much appreciated!

-G

yeah I think Loki Prime has the most changes made to a prime compared to all the others. i'm still kinda surprise about the elbow blade-like design, that to me looks more fitting to a Nekro Prime or something, but it still does look nice on Loki tho. I can't promise anything, but i'll try to do something for ash :D just a bit busy atm.

thanks for the feedbacks guys! 

yeah I think Loki Prime has the most changes made to a prime compared to all the others. i'm still kinda surprise about the elbow blade-like design, that to me looks more fitting to a Nekro Prime or something, but it still does look nice on Loki tho. I can't promise anything, but i'll try to do something for ash :D just a bit busy atm.

Take your time mr(or mrs/miss) man!(or madame) This design is outstanding but shouldn't crowd your life. Its for fun and for everyone's enjoyment (not just us but hopefully yours also) So take care of what you need to do first and enjoy this later. ;D

We will carry your final concept of Ash Prime to the drawboards of Minki. Worry not Zourderth. ASH. PRIME. WILL. LIVE!!!!

Also in the Mean time, Ash Players unite to upvote my missing animations thread for Bladestorm!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/250301-ashs-bladestorm-not-performing-animation-on-certain-targets/

Edited by Phobose

I'm with you, love it save for the helmet.

No way, the helm is freakin' sweet! It looks super shogun-like. It is what a ninja master should look like. It only looks somewhat off cause the rest of the body is still relatively the same as regular Ash. If the body were more ornate/matching, you would see it differently.

We will carry your final concept of Ash Prime to the drawboards of Minki. Worry not Zourderth. ASH. PRIME. WILL. LIVE!!!!

Also in the Mean time, Ash Players unite to upvote my missing animations thread for Bladestorm!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/250301-ashs-bladestorm-not-performing-animation-on-certain-targets/

dude that is some hard work you put in there, you listed like all of the animations! hats off to you bro! +1000 indeed.

oh and thanks for the support too :) 

Let me give you a tip that might make this look better. What you did was, you took a normal ash, and put some awesome gold on him. What DE do is, they change the model and make it more awesome and then they put some awesome gold on, just like they did with loki prime. And that's why loki prime looks so awesome. If you did the same with ash, i think it could look much more awesome.

I really like his head, but I gotta say ... when I hope for the day that there's an Ash Prime, I hope his arm armor shifts from that sorta organic looking business to actual hard-edged metal, maybe with Prime gold edging and decorative business.  Actual plates, ya know?

When I imagine the day of Ash Prime, I think more like ... like the Edo armor they put out.  The traditional look that original Ash was emulating in Warframe organics.

Edited by (PS4)Hooligantuan

• 2 weeks later...

I think it would be cool with the locust helmets eyes to it which is just friggin terrifyingly awesome but nonetheless i love your art regardless and ASH is my favorite frame so regardless of how they bring him WE ASH LOVERS SHALL MAKE HIM EVEN MORE AWESOME and even though Loki prime has a really cool art set up to it just try to picture ASH because we all know DE does every update bigger better and with a constant hype of carnage built to it