The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime Hype Over In Less Than A Week?

Personally I don't understand people hyping over prime versions anyway.

They look cool and all but... what else?

But I could imagine that Rhino p. was hyped about more, because he wa kinda op when he was first released. *shrug*

But what do I know.... I got to play like 4 hours since the update was released ~~

People seemed hyped enough for me.

I remember.

When EMber P was first released.

People complaint RNG.

When Rhino P was first released.

People complaint RNG.

When Loki P was first released.

People complaint....

Never mind forget it !

You'd think DE would have learnt by now.

You'd think DE would have learnt by now.

OH, they know. They refuse to fix it.

And in regards to Loki hype...I lost hype after running lots of T4S with nothing but R5 cores, forma BP and Rhino Chassis. I was even so lucky to get R5 cores at 40, 45 and 50 minutes then got a forma BP at 55 minutes! COOL.

I can't get excited when the only weapon and frame I need are locked behind walls of RNG

I think that after Rhino Prime and how badly they did the drop tables such that he is pretty much impossible to get, so that more people buy the Prime access, people just couldn't be bothered to farm Loki P. I mean I did by now more than 50 (I stopped counting after 50) T3 Exterminates and I have never gotten a Rhino Prime BP. If Loki P is even remotely like this, of course people are just not gonna bother.

Everyone has their limits. This level of grind is over-the-top. I personally am not even gonna bother. Not worth it and farming it is not fun. Neither getting T4 keys nor playing T4 missions. Not fun.

Bottom line: too much RNG. It kills any hype in the end.

Edited by Megakoresh

Of course it was considered a failure, people couldn't get him within hours of release, as well as feel that paying for him is too much so it was a fail-boat all around. Might as well just give everyone the next one free, or guarantee it in 3 runs. See how long the game lasts then.

Whether or not people agree, I hope Prime Armor comes into play in one of the future Prime access. Don't get me wrong. I love my Edo, Eos, and Daedalus armor, but I wanna shine brighter than the SUN! >:U (Preferrably without the use of the brightest yellow energy available... Just sayin.)

Hard as it might be to believe, a lot of players don't particularly care for Loki, much less the prime version.

I don't have much use for him.

I'll eventually end up with him for mastery and OCD reasons, but I'm in no particular hurry. I'll end up with the various bits and pieces through my usual gameplay.

I am dying for Loki Prime but since I am a PS4 player we won't get it for another few weeks and don't really need to flood the forums with my love of Loki.

Hopefully the RNG wall is smaller for you guys by that time, so you can love him properly.

2 part of Loki P drop in T1/2 (chassi & BP)

the other 2 drop in T4D/S which is a grind feast in lvl20+ interception...

getting a T4 as a reward after round 3+ is a PAIN... whats more having them as T4D or T4S is even harder... mostly it's T4I... which is hardly useful.

Hence Hype DIEs

HAHAHA! I told you all that the hype would not last! It was only imminent my friends! The lackluster master race fools thought they could sustain the hype with their petty chants but nope. All things must come to an end sadly, including Loki Prime hype.

Edited by BecomeLikeWater

Rhino prime was - and is - the godframe, best frame in the game. While loki can be amazing in rescue missions and RD helps team a lot, he's not ideal for everything and loki prime is not much better than forma'd loki. Am I right?

Also, BO prime? Melee weapon that never cuts enemies. Censor the game for yourself, yay. Wyrm is ok, but Carrier. Carrier is again god sentinel that obsoletes everything else.