Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Official U13.8 Hype Megathread

Vanhline

Lol I reallized they keep fixing and releasing new stance mods...

I mean for whom? The 2% players who really like them and use them?

OMG DE... Melee 2.0 so failed I can't even begin to describe it. And they think they did awesome. :S

Let me guess. You're one of the people who lives by the whole "DPS" rule? And if something isn't "endgame" it isn't viable? People like you are just sad. Yeah like the others said, what's up with your name? Melee 2.0 wasn't the best, but I personally enjoy it. Melee is more fun and better than it used to be, so it's a success. They DID do awesome. 

Lol I reallized they keep fixing and releasing new stance mods...

I mean for whom? The 2% players who really like them and use them?

OMG DE... Melee 2.0 so failed I can't even begin to describe it. And they think they did awesome. :S

Melee2.0 is a perfect example for a case of overhyping.

Seen from a neutral point of view, Melee2.0 clearly is better than the old system.

Personally, I think the combo system could use some work - there just is no motivation to use combos atm..

edit

Also.. 9/10...

I didn't notice.. I just... didn't.

Edited by WEREsandrock

Let me guess. You're one of the people who lives by the whole "DPS" rule? And if something isn't "endgame" it isn't viable? People like you are just sad. Yeah like the others said, what's up with your name? Melee 2.0 wasn't the best, but I personally enjoy it. Melee is more fun and better than it used to be, so it's a success. They DID do awesome. 

Yay

Seen from a neutral point of view, Melee2.0 clearly is better than the old system.

Personally, I think the combo system could use some work - there just is no motivation to use combos atm..

Huge improvement, at least now we can use melee at high levels, still, I agree that it need improvements:

I think a two button system and less stamina consumption (Or no consumption at all) would make wonders to M 2.0.

What he said. It's light years better than it used to be and it's a lot more fun as well.

Needs ironing out.

Needs more stance mods.

Stance mods need more combos. 

Combo counter should be more visible. Also combo multipler could give more added dmg or require fewer hits to reach the next X-times multiplier.

Added dmg from stance mods should be more transparent to users. Each stance mod should list the added dmg benefits it grants weapons (Crimson Dervish give 300% when doing combos. Tranquil Cleave and Decisive add 200%)

Edited by RawGritz

Confirmed on Sheldon's Twitter...

No U14....

It's really been confirmed before his tweet, but maybe Sheldon's twitter message will finally be enough to quiet those still in denial. Tried telling you guys, but obviously some people refused to listen.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

You deserve it.

+1 from me.

I'm still spamming [E] with equipped Primary/Secondary.

Stances are good, but i'm disappointed with Combos.

Look at «Remember Me» - it has a nice combo system, i'd say a perfect combo system for WF.

Why we just can't combine mods and put these combos in our Stance :\

New%20Remember%20Me%20Screenshots%20focu

New%20Remember%20Me%20Screenshots%20focu

rememberme2013061010323.jpg

Coming today.

Fixes, Changes, Adjustments and People Angry because it did not have what they thought it would.

also with 50% more Ponies.

50% more ponies would make this game at least 20% cooler.

On topic: I really just want 1 tenno reinforcement. That would be enough for me to get to MR16 :D my life would be complete!